ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson @ Hardee

Wow, how did I get pulled into this, and what do you mean I'm getting you back HWF? For what/ We had a few exchanges, but nothing to get bent about. You don;t see me get too crazy unless its Canes0177 or any of the other condescending STA posters who showed up on here.

Neutral, stop making fun of me being big boned. I stop coming through the line and you don;t meet your quota for the bonus each week...

Good luck everybody - bring home the Ws!

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Let’em Have it on the radio tonight!!! You are the only reason I would ever tune in!!

ROFL Neutral I understand you wanted to pay me back for my “I’m fishing” comment from last year and some other few choice words from the past. I understand your a retired Football Coach who is a lonely man except when you go to the Green Parrot down in Naples. It’s all good, I understand why you did that and I deserved it.

But my point still stands and in a few hours we will see if they will overcome the hump and Desotos favorite nickname for Hardee “One amd Done”!!! I understand you, and many of youselfs has to make conversation with one another because without your many personalities you would get bored with yourself. I guess you do have the courtesy to give your man a reach around? Also I was told you smoke a pipe? I hear your favorite one is PippenDatPeter flavor?

Have fun and enjoy the show and bring the Popcorn because Hardee and Desoto will be in the 2nd round after tonight. If not oh well I will have free time to go fishing, AGAIN!!!!

HE'S B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-C-K!!! :eek:

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Thursday, November 8th at 5:50 pm EST
... Neutral is a homo and the gay boy you ride on Chips (Silver King)... With this I won’t be back!!!

Friday, November 9th at 2:47 pm EST
(yak,yak, yak) ... But my point still stands and in a few hours we will see ... (yak, yak, yak)
Damn, folks! HWF's self-induced sabbatical lasted for all of 20 hours and 57 minutes! Musta took him at least that long to tow the boat to the water, throw in a line, catch a couple, then come home and fry hisself up summa them dark river carp sammitches.

Last edited:
Well I’ll wait right here while you guys apologize to HWF...

No Gas....All Breaks....

SK is still trying to figure out why HWF drug him into it after Neut brought up Houston McTear. Particularly when he don’t even know who he is! Hell, SK don’t either.

SK knows HWF blocked himself from seeing Neut's posts, but SK wonders if someone quotes Neut, if he can see that??? How does that work, Peezy?

And really Neut, why you have to bring up all that stuff about him in this last post - my goodness, with a donkey you say? Reminds me of a line by Hunter S. Thompson; “It never really got weird enough for me.” Nomsayin?

SK knows HWF blocked himself from seeing Neut's posts, but SK wonders if someone quotes Neut, if he can see that??? ... And really Neut, why you have to bring up all that stuff about him...?
Nu'Trelle jus as confused as you is about what went wrong with HardeeWildcatFan. Dude was 10-0 when he jumped the rails and went Section 8 on us.

Nu'Trelle concern about one main thing. Since HWF has accuse Nu'Trelle of being a "homo and gay", do he hafta turn in his "right-wing conservative, proteck our borders card" and become a "bouncing off the walls, left-wing LBGT liberal whose dream come true is to have 15 billion foreigners cross the border, register as Democrats and demand entitlements"?

How that work? Maybe peezy know???

Only thing back is Hardee's foot off dat gas - guy had it wrong about the brakes too. 10-0, One n out. why bother?

It's the same ol song and dance every year. One and Done!!!!!!

Undefeated regular seasons followed by early playoff exits are not something that is exclusive to just Hardee. There are a lot of programs that have gone through that kind of heartbreak as much as us, check the record books. Just keep plugging at it. JV and Jr. High looked good this year, I expect another district title next year, and hopefully the 'Cats get over the hump.

PS - Coach Kemp, get rid of Bartow and put Lake Wales and/or Palmetto back on the schedule.

Jefferson is very talented and they are playing with focus. I did say on the other board that they shouldn't have got in, but they've made the most of their opportunity and good for them. I'll pull for them, but it looks bleak, with Jesuit, Heritage or Gibbons, and Trinity Christian as the 5A roadblocks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT