ADVERTISEMENT

Is STA really the best in Florida ???

So, you call me names and make references to my figure...ok, to each his own, dude...then you get angry - so angry in fact that you cannot answer a simple question such as, "why did you ask if STA was the best team in Florida in the title and then, twenty words later, you asked if IMG is the best team in Florida." But, you want to make that Phac Nam has an issue? Is that right....then, to top it off, you decide that you are the freakin' Swami of the board and you go on to tell me how, what, and when I should post? Is that right...what now? Is this where I am supposed to get angry and challenge you to take it outside the board? Is this where I track your IP address and threaten you? Is this where...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I gave you a chance you have proven yourself unworthy. Phac Nam owns the high road...sticks and stones and all those things...you are not worth my time.
I apologize for the personal attack, my bad... Is STA the best in Florida..

How do mean "slick"..... Your the one who made the statement about all those "rich......." Back up your remark, or can't you ??? That's your assignment !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly as I thought !!!!!!!!!!! Cheap shot artist with no backup..

Drummer, In my honest opinion I think IMG could take STA this year, right now. I wouldn't have said that at the beginning of the year. AHP beat them in a scrimmage game that had Patterson flustered and the offensive line going in circles trying to block the pass rush. I can't say that sitting 3 IMG starters would have help a whole lot because AHP was already in team mode. They've played together for several years and know each others talents. By the first game you could see a change in IMG vs Miramar and week 2 they beat DeSoto in Texas. That isn't something many teams can say. Time has congealed the IMG O-line. What you saw at BC was an offensive line playing together, something they didn't do vs AHP. I'm sure before the end of the season the Defense will also become a first rate defense. You could see Smith dominating his side of the field, now add 3 or 4 more like smith and you will see a defense coaches would love to have.

STA has their share of students that come from other parts of the State and even have had transfers from other states. It's isn't the same because they don't openly flaunt recruiting but have had some gifted players start for them from places like Texas and other states in the past. Most of Florida has resigned to the fact that STA is a private that will transfer in as much as it takes to have a winning season. It is the STA MO and most have excepted it since it has been happening for so long.

IMG is a Florida team and is a member of the FHSAA as a Freelance team of which there are 19 members. They do not participate in a playoff.
Eventually the Florida posters will except IMG also.

Poster with an agenda will post what they think is relevant to further their goal and omit facts either unintentional or intentional to male their point.

Just so you know.

cat, thank you.. What a great post and again, thanks for informing and updating me.. I watched that game vs BC and IMG got LOT'S of penalties for a lot of BS... They trash talk a lot and BC went after them. Maybe Bosco will play them but I wonder can they sustain themselves???? Big tuition there but what about academics???? Are they viable??? I agree they may beat STA as they are very explosive.. Bosco D might stifle them??? Your a good poster and teach me good stuff,thanks..........

First Calm the F down Jersey its not that serious no one is avoiding your questions I just won't consider IMG in the conversation so if you want me to speak on them I can't because I don't consider them a Florida school... STA is different they have kids from other places but the majority of their team is Ft. Lauderdale, Miami based so they ARE a Florida school in my eyes.

If IMG was representative of the Tampa Bay Area with a few out of state kids sprinkled here and there I'd by all means call them and give them props for being one of the best Florida schools... But they lost to American Heritage Plantation so I can't give them that honor even if I did consider them a Florida school.

Plant - Down, will win a lot of games but I don't see a state title in this year's forecast
Armwood - They are good but not as good as Armwoods of the past. Probably will still compete for state though.
Manatee - The Manatee mafia will jump on me for saying this but there are some grumblings over Coach Booth (whom I like). I don't think they are down they are just in Transition.

Miami Central and Daytona Beach Mainland should still be in the conversation (even with Central getting trounced out of state has no bearing).

As we can see BTW is definitely down but you can expect that after their run and losing coaches.

I would have to go with STA right now as the best in state. Or as Neutral would say the best compilation of players from this great state. I wouldn't just hand them the trophy though I don't think this is a year where they is a wide divide amongst the best teams. Anyone can be beat.

Honorable mention to Apopka, Kiss. Osceola and Plantation American Heritage.
1st - You should know you walked into it big time when you bit the bait from Drummer.
2nd - Curious as to what group of individuals consist of the "Manatee Mafia"

Go Canes Go!

1st - You should know you walked into it big time when you bit the bait from Drummer.

Go Canes Go!
gatorman, please I didn't bait?? My post had 4 questions that's all.. Yes, what is Manatee mafia and how is Joe Kinnan???

Go Canes Go!

Yeah well I can just delete him if he gets on my nerves and 2 It was a joke... I likened you folk to the Plant Mafia but I was just joking... Carry on

I think Gugliemini is still the sergeant at arms...I'm sure he could provide you an active roster for the MM...

Based on that to answer your question STA is probably not the best team in Florida... who that is though I do not know.

Based on that to answer your question STA is probably not the best team in Florida... who that is though I do not know.
At least you reply to the question.. Thank you.. STA had their hands full..... Great venue up here so far...

Good to know. Next time I'm in Ramsey, ... well, ...

HEY, THANKS FOR THE POST.
"Next time i'am in Ramsey"............. which is a beautiful town, you'll see a very tough hs football team..... Average about 270 across the front with low hard drivers..............

"Next time i'am in Ramsey"............. which is a beautiful town, you'll see a very tough hs football team..... Average about 270 across the front with low hard drivers..............
No I won't. If, and that's a big ol' if. Huge. Gargantuan. Big as the sad hopes and dreams of dudes living their lives out through the ball teams assembled by coaches that have taken "Jimmies and Joes" to an extreme. As big as your misconception that this is the board where playing for the trophy is a bigger priority than the game. But not nearly as big as the flawed logic that makes you think we could possibly give the tick on a Sumter County mosquito's blood engorged a$$-cheek what your recruited, entitled, coddled and felated ball team is doing, how they do it, or whether or not they can compete with our teams, natural or contrived.
IF, I FIND MYSELF IN RAMSEY, NJ., the only thing I'm going to do is fill Wavebb's plane up with fuel, fire the navigator, and tell all the skanks trying to get up close and personal with Neutral Observer, "Bitches, if ONE of you knows the way to Atlantic City, get on board, put your panties back on, and STFU UNTIL WE GET TO THE RIGHT EXIT."
Your move, son.

redfish, great passionate post !!!! I got you going,great... Bosco is one of my many hobbies that I support... I live my life as I see fit and travel whenever I want to.. No need to bash me, be so angry, as i'am a happy guy who enjoys life.. Your bitterness and resentment of me appears a sad lament to your life... I wish you well.. Ramsey is NOT for you, correct, rather Bartow...

redfish, great passionate post !!!! I got you going,great... Bosco is one of my many hobbies that I support... I live my life as I see fit and travel whenever I want to.. No need to bash me, be so angry, as i'am a happy guy who enjoys life.. Your bitterness and resentment of me appears a sad lament to your life... I wish you well.. Ramsey is NOT for you, correct, rather Bartow...

How would you know? I'm just getting started, Poindexter. One? You have more? No, you need a little bashing. You have no idea the depth and breadth of my anger, insolent one! Bitterness and resentment? No. You are nothing to me or this board, just lonely. Correct, finally. Now let's work on this Donnie Brasco thing you got going on.

Actually, the problem is yours, not his. You lack the intelligence to speak his language.
Actually, I do need a shrink, just for different reasons than Drummie can imagine. Drummie's problem is much larger than ignorance or lack of intelligence. His problem is one of attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT