ADVERTISEMENT

Is STA really the best in Florida ???

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
What teams can beat them, if any??? Is Fla football down?? I.E. What happened to Plant, Armwood and Manatee?? Is IMG the best Florida team????

IMG should not really be considered a Florida team tho. They just happen to have a practice facility and stadium in florida.

Yes sarcasm alert!

Would you consider DBJ or Begren Jersey schools if 90% of the roster was comprised of players from everywhere but Jersey? Since your trying to make a point I know your answer would be yes but really you know you wouldn't

Yes sarcasm alert!

Would you consider DBJ or Begren Jersey schools if 90% of the roster was comprised of players from everywhere but Jersey? Since your trying to make a point I know your answer would be yes but really you know you wouldn't
First,just reply to my initial question. I went to Bosco years ago and the first team had players from all over on it as did BC. STA has kids from all over too. Don't change or dodge my question, just to it?? What's so hard about that???

First Calm the F down Jersey its not that serious no one is avoiding your questions I just won't consider IMG in the conversation so if you want me to speak on them I can't because I don't consider them a Florida school... STA is different they have kids from other places but the majority of their team is Ft. Lauderdale, Miami based so they ARE a Florida school in my eyes.

If IMG was representative of the Tampa Bay Area with a few out of state kids sprinkled here and there I'd by all means call them and give them props for being one of the best Florida schools... But they lost to American Heritage Plantation so I can't give them that honor even if I did consider them a Florida school.

Plant - Down, will win a lot of games but I don't see a state title in this year's forecast
Armwood - They are good but not as good as Armwoods of the past. Probably will still compete for state though.
Manatee - The Manatee mafia will jump on me for saying this but there are some grumblings over Coach Booth (whom I like). I don't think they are down they are just in Transition.

Miami Central and Daytona Beach Mainland should still be in the conversation (even with Central getting trounced out of state has no bearing).

As we can see BTW is definitely down but you can expect that after their run and losing coaches.

I would have to go with STA right now as the best in state. Or as Neutral would say the best compilation of players from this great state. I wouldn't just hand them the trophy though I don't think this is a year where they is a wide divide amongst the best teams. Anyone can be beat.

Honorable mention to Apopka, Kiss. Osceola and Plantation American Heritage.

First Calm the F down Jersey its not that serious no one is avoiding your questions I just won't consider IMG in the conversation so if you want me to speak on them I can't because I don't consider them a Florida school... STA is different they have kids from other places but the majority of their team is Ft. Lauderdale, Miami based so they ARE a Florida school in my eyes.

If IMG was representative of the Tampa Bay Area with a few out of state kids sprinkled here and there I'd by all means call them and give them props for being one of the best Florida schools... But they lost to American Heritage Plantation so I can't give them that honor even if I did consider them a Florida school.

Plant - Down, will win a lot of games but I don't see a state title in this year's forecast
Armwood - They are good but not as good as Armwoods of the past. Probably will still compete for state though.
Manatee - The Manatee mafia will jump on me for saying this but there are some grumblings over Coach Booth (whom I like). I don't think they are down they are just in Transition.

Miami Central and Daytona Beach Mainland should still be in the conversation (even with Central getting trounced out of state has no bearing).

As we can see BTW is definitely down but you can expect that after their run and losing coaches.

I would have to go with STA right now as the best in state. Or as Neutral would say the best compilation of players from this great state. I wouldn't just hand them the trophy though I don't think this is a year where they is a wide divide amongst the best teams. Anyone can be beat.

Honorable mention to Apopka, Kiss. Osceola and Plantation American Heritage.
Now, that is what i'am talking about...Good post.............. No, real good.......... and thank you.. IMG lost a scrimmage ,not a real game..

Honestly for IMG they are all real games. When you can't play for a title every game counts. Agree or disagree?

Honestly for IMG they are all real games. When you can't play for a title every game counts. Agree or disagree?
I did NOT know they can't compete for state title !!! Your point now has merit and I apologize.. A school just located in Fla without league affiliation.

IMG had their starters out there for the final play. They played to win and got beat. You can call it a kickoff classic or whatever and officially it doesn't count, but they were trying to win and got beat.

I believer their official record is 3-0... or 4-0??

Probably but when I still say when you don't play for a title every game you play counts. They only get 11 games max a season and I don't even think they have 10 this year.

I did NOT know they can't compete for state title !!! Your point now has merit and I apologize.. A school just located in Fla without league affiliation.

Misunderstandings happen. I thought you knew that part. That is why I consider STA, DBJ, BC and all others real Florida schools. Majority of kids come from the state and they can compete for state titles.

IMG had their starters out there for the final play. They played to win and got beat. You can call it a kickoff classic or whatever and officially it doesn't count, but they were trying to win and got beat.
If they play 5 times IMG wins the next 4...... I watched IMG play BC,NO DEFENSE ,BUT VERY EXPLOSIVE...They play a pretty good tem this in Jersey....... It may be streamed on msgvarsity.com

Seriously...talk about baiting a field! The guy starts a thread entitled "Is STA really the best in Florida" and within 20-words he has asked if IMG is the best in Florida...he is either trying to poach here or he is waiting on his afternoon meds

Misunderstandings happen. I thought you knew that part. That is why I consider STA, DBJ, BC and all others real Florida schools. Majority of kids come from the state and they can compete for state titles.
Now I see it.. Bosco,50 years ago and until 70's had resident students who lived there.. BC, Bosco and De Paul, for over 50 years have had students from NY ,I.E Bosco is close to the NY border and all over Jersey... The schools are all within 10 miles of each other.. Newer schools like SJR and PC have followed suit...

Now I see it.. Bosco,50 years ago and until 70's had resident students who lived there.. BC, Bosco and De Paul, for over 50 years have had students from NY ,I.E Bosco is close to the NY border and all over Jersey... The schools are all within 10 miles of each other.. Newer schools like SJR and PC have followed suit...

OH and my mistake... I meant Bosco and BC are real Jersey schools (I said Florida LOL)

You answered a question? Sir, did you or did you not pose that very question? Didn't you create this thread?

Well IMG may beat them 4 out of 5 time but the time they actually played on the field IMG Lost. So you can speculate all you want but we actually saw AH win on the field vs IMG.

that's a perfect analogy, The.Hammer! Now do you understand what I'm asking, Drummer61?

You ain't gotta curr off that line one bit, TCA Dude! After last week, a lot more folks know the Hammond crew ain't no joke...

Just my opinion at this point in the year. Trinity has answered the call so far this year.

I know that they had some questions going into the first week of practice in regard to their offensive line. Evidently, the players they "found" aren't working out so well. Not as good as the kids they already had. I wonder if they are as supportive as they were in convincing the kid to transfer.

Seriously...talk about baiting a field! The guy starts a thread entitled "Is STA really the best in Florida" and within 20-words he has asked if IMG is the best in Florida...he is either trying to poach here or he is waiting on his afternoon meds
Hey,I don't bait at all.........WTF are you bloviating about.. I answered questions that others posed based on the contents of my original post.. Get to the gym fatty and exercise your mind as well as what appears to a corpulent and pudgy body !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that they had some questions going into the first week of practice in regard to their offensive line. Evidently, the players they "found" aren't working out so well. Not as good as the kids they already had. I wonder if they are as supportive as they were in convincing the kid to transfer.

Yeah, I am not to sure about that situation. Just glad the team is doing well so far this year.

No,no Just respond to one of the questions.....Add to the blog rather than question 1 of 4 parts to the post..... You should stop majoring in minor things.. Be nice...

So, you call me names and make references to my figure...ok, to each his own, dude...then you get angry - so angry in fact that you cannot answer a simple question such as, "why did you ask if STA was the best team in Florida in the title and then, twenty words later, you asked if IMG is the best team in Florida." But, you want to make that Phac Nam has an issue? Is that right....then, to top it off, you decide that you are the freakin' Swami of the board and you go on to tell me how, what, and when I should post? Is that right...what now? Is this where I am supposed to get angry and challenge you to take it outside the board? Is this where I track your IP address and threaten you? Is this where...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I gave you a chance you have proven yourself unworthy. Phac Nam owns the high road...sticks and stones and all those things...you are not worth my time.

Where is the school???? Bradenton, right... Where do they attend classes???
Other than their "campus" being geographically located in FL, IMG has absolutely nothing to with high school football in FL.We got HS kids here in FL who are lucky to have a half-way decent helmet to wear. Let the rich b--tch IMG people take some of their millions and get on airplanes to go find a game.

Other than their "campus" being geographically located in FL, IMG has absolutely nothing to with high school football in FL.We got HS kids here in FL who are lucky to have a half-way decent helmet to wear. Let the rich b--tch IMG people take some of their millions and get on airplanes to go find a game.
Interesting !!! Are allthose kids rich, players too??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT