ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coaching job available

You have to watch. There are a lot of seedy people on Craigslist!

If they get rid of Muschamp, who's next? I'd rather stay with him than get another loser.

That is a snake pit. Dan Mullen said when he was at UF people wanted him fired. Ron Zook, Steve Adazzio, Charlie Weiss.....how many coaches can you run off before you realize it is the Gator Nation that are idiots. Urban Meyer won two National Championships and had to fake a story to bail out of the Gainesville Sinkhole.

There are a lot of fan bases as passionate as the Gator Nation. But, consider the success the entire athletic program has seen over the past 10-20 years. Even the softball team finally won a championship. I told my son that he was in school during an unprecedented time in college athletics when the Gators won two football and two basketball championships. He didn't think it was that big of a deal. I sure did!

A few losing seasons and the Gator Nation will come back down to earth!

This post was edited on 10/31 12:42 PM by Choctaw_fan

course, they still haven't won anything in baseball with all those top 5 recruiting classes. Wasn't last year 0-2 and a BBQ?

But they have sent a ton of pitchers to the major leagues.

Has FSU won a baseball championship either? Some great teams never win the big one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT