ADVERTISEMENT

Best games this weekend,in Fla or out

The next two weeks are the most important weeks of the season. There are plenty of big games as teams vie for a playoff spot. Last I checked, we determine championships by playoff, not by computer rankings.

Reactions: peezy28
PEEZY, AGREED ... If you notice N.O.'S retorts are usually bottom barrel and dirty.. You read what I said about them and I feel most would agree that the were not called for.. Correct me if I 'am wrong as I 'am a reasonable guy most of the time.

The next two weeks are the most important weeks of the season. There are plenty of big games as teams vie for a playoff spot. Last I checked, we determine championships by playoff, not by computer rankings.

There is one common denominator with these reports... Drummer is always involved. ALWAYS.

Drummer, I am at work. What the heck is your problem? You not only antagonize people on this board, YOU ANTAGONIZED ME AS WELL IN YOUR REPORT.

I quote: "WHAT THE MATTER WITH YOU??? NOBODY DESERVES TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HIS FILTH.. I will go all the way with this if he's not stopped.. cc"

What's the matter with me? You. When you report this to the higher ups, remember to include all of your posts since you have joined. Do you really expect me to respond to a report in an hour or two? While you're at it, report me too. 60 articles over 5 years for Rivals, all for free.

This is not Dallas' board. It's a board for FL fans. You are the common denominator. You are toxic to this board and need to learn how to treat people with respect. You get what you give out.

pipe, N.O. HAS NO RESPECT FOR ME,THE BOARD OR HIMSELF...Look at the rhetoric he resorts too !! I HAVE never USED THAT LANGUAGE AND NEVER WILL. N.O. RESPECTS NOBODY,NOT EVEN HIMSELF..

No,no,no Drummer and Dan are not good. The guy is clueless to the fact that no one here cares what happens at DBP. Drummer is the stereotypical New Jersey "No it all" transplant we Florida boys look at with distain. The mouth's are too much.... no chill, all bravado.

Except from e-mail sent direck to Rivals National Headquarters:

"... whereupon member "drummer61" called me a 'N.O.' ..."

To drummer61: Never thought you would stoop to using an abbreviation for a vulgar Swedish phrase.

To fellow FL Varsity readers: Nu'Trelle never once done what drummer61 said. In fack, Nu'Trelle ain't never even own no farm animals.

No,no,no Drummer and Dan are not good. The guy is clueless to the fact that no one here cares what happens at DBP. Drummer is the stereotypical New Jersey "No it all" transplant we Florida boys look at with distain. The mouth's are too much.... no chill, all bravado.[/QUOT

Drummer- I'm going to help you out here. You should hit QUOTE and then REPLY, type your message and THEN hit Post Reply.

Dan, I thought we were tight.. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. You mean, "know it all".... not, "no it all". How old are you???.......................However, I do know that most on the board don't care about Bosco which is fine.. What I also understand about most of you is that is that your a group with no interest in big time hs football.. That's ok too, I just thought I could learn more about Fla football but none of you can teach me anything in that regard.. Some are civil, some boorish and a few pigs with limited intellect.. I will stay around to spice it up, tease and bust chops.. Dan, I am not a "KNOW IT ALL" YOU ARE THE "NO IT ALL".............

I knew I could rile you up...Got the senior thinking I'll spice it up.. Off to the gym,have a good LOCAL FOOTBALL WEEKEND..

Back to the two games listed, both will be blowouts. Naples by at least 4 tds over SFM, and BR by 3 tds over Palmetto. IMHO

HOW TO UNDERSTAND NEUTRAL:

For years Neutral and I argued.

I am no suck up. However a few months ago Neutral made one post that changed my entire perspective on him....

One word... "laugh"

Ever since, I have read his posts in an entirely different light. While some things are always teetering on the edge, there is enough nuance that it allows for an epic amount of humor.

The best thing to do, Situation, is to wipe the slate clean. I laugh when he bashes me now. He's probably thinking of one right now (spare me).

Let's wipe the slate clean w/ Drummer (Jersey people have a certain message board reputation and that is SEVERELY REPELLED in the "big leagues"). Just joke more. Outside of MIA Beach, this is a far different mindset than that in Nj.

PS: And to think I'm a moderator in the big leagues... what a dream... what a power trip.

Translation of Drummer's report:

Drummer: "Eeeeveryone seems to be coming around... WELL IM NOT, PIPE... You've got to kick him off the tour!"

Glorious Moderator: "Well he's great for the ratings....(cut off by Drummer)"

Drummer: "BUT HES A DISGRACE TO THE GAME!"

Last edited:
HOW TO UNDERSTAND NEUTRAL: For years Neutral and I argued ... (now) I laugh when he bashes me ... He's probably thinking of one right now.
Naw Pipe Dream, you in the clear from now on. Ever since you decided to forget football and talk all that surfin BS, Nu'Trelle been thinkin seriously 'bout buyin a board an gettin out there. If he do, he gonna need all the friends he can get, nomsayin?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT