ADVERTISEMENT

Best games this weekend,in Fla or out

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
What happened to Tampa Plant, STA lost, who's really good to watch? OOS games are better ? Look at Max Preps top 10.

Naples at South Ft Myers will be a great game. Both are leading their districts in different classes. You may see both of them go deep into the playoffs

Palmetto at Braden River. Both are undefeated and this game will determine the overall winner of Class 7A, District 11.

Naples at South Ft Myers will be a great game. Both are leading their districts in different classes. You may see both of them go deep into the playoffs
Slick ain't gonna be interested in the Wolfpack vs. Eagles game. He'll laugh at you for suggesting that one or anything close is of national interest. Trolling out-of-state boards to debate/argue which nationally-ranked, hand-picked, manufactured, all-star team is best is what gives him an erection.

Palmetto at Braden River. Both are undefeated and this game will determine the overall winner of Class 7A, District 11.
Once again, Slick isn't asking a question. He's a troll using a "question" to veil the following "statement":

"FL HS football sucks. You don't even have one match-up listed in Max Preps Top 10 games of the week."

Coming here to post stuff such as this is apparently as close as he can come to having an orgasmic experience o_O

Last edited:
I NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT,HOWEVER, NOW THAT YOU SAID IT, IT'S A FACT.. THANK YOU PIG... !!

Palmetto vs. Braden River. Braden River is undefeated and recently beat Venice. Palmetto only has one loss on their record and that was a 36-35 loss to Manatee High School. This should be a great game.

Yep, Nu'Trelle said it. He also said:

THE 2015 DON BOSCO TEAM IS THE GREATEST IN THE HISTORY OF HS FOOTBALL

Now, print it out, go lock yourself in a bathroom and take care of business.

Hey Slick ... why you botherin with Nu'Trelle? Two people answered your question. Why you not bother with them, sweet lips?

Hey Slick? Doesn't you STILL ain't got this postin business figure out yet? Or is you tryin to post from the bathroom while takin care of business at the same time?

Actually they are not at 4-2 AND PLAYING THE NATIONS TOUGHEST SCHEDULE. However, after tonight's game playing the nations top team, we will know more. Those are games that are worthy of some consideration to some real hs football fans.. The bathroom games that you advise are for pigs,slobs and low life's like you.. When you stoop to that kind of rhetoric on a public board it speaks highly of your character, integrity and moral values..

Actually Slick, no one here is criticizing you for using HS football for sexual gratification. We're offended by the fact that you're coming here to somehow include us. Take care of things in the privacy of your own bathroom and leave us out of it.

Actually Slick, no one here is criticizing you for using HS football for sexual gratification. We're offended by the fact that you're coming here to somehow include us. Take care of things in the privacy of your own bathroom and leave us out of it.

I WILL TRY TO GET YOU OFF THIS BOARD PIG... I will also contact rivals in Calf IN REFERENCE TO YOUR FOUL AND FILTHY INUENDO IF YOU RETURN.

Last edited:
Genie: "You can have three wishes. What is your desire?"
Nu'Trelle: "A room with 100 of the most beautiful wimmens in the world."

Genie: "Done. Next?"
Nu'Trelle: "A laptop which is broke."

Genie: "Done. And finally?
Nu'Trelle: "Find a dude from Jersey name 'Slick' and put him in this room."

Genie: "Why?"
Nu'Trelle: "Nu'trelle got a little supthin far him."

Genie: "Have you ever seen Slick?"
Nu'Trelle: "Nope."

Genie: "Okay, but I'm going to mix him in with 999 other guys. There'll be 1,000 total."
Nu'Trelle: "No problem."

Genie: "You'll only have 5 minutes to figure who he is. That'll be a problem."
Nu'Trelle: "Nope, won't even take half that long."

Genie: "Your time starts right .......NOW!!!"

Suddenly there are 1,100 people in the room.

Nu'Trelle: "Okay gentlemens, there's 1,000 of you and only 100 wimmens. When Nu'Trelle count three let the brawl begin. The last 100 guys standin get a date. BTW if there's anyone in here who would rather use a computer than mix it up, there's one in the bathroom. One... Two... Three!"

While all hell breaks loose, Nu'Trelle finds a place to sit down behind a table and starts making a sign.

Genie: "What are you putting on the sign?"
Nu'Trelle: "Complaint Department."

Nu'Trelle flips the sign over and keeps writing.

Genie: "What're putting on that side?"
Nu'Trelle: "WELCOME SLICK!"

Genie: "Why?"
Nu'Trelle: "The guy Nu'Trelle lookin for gonna walk right up and tell me the laptop broke."

Actually they are not at 4-2 AND PLAYING THE NATIONS TOUGHEST SCHEDULE. However, after tonight's game playing the nations top team, we will know more. Those are games that are worthy of some consideration to some real hs football fans.. The bathroom games that you advise are for pigs,slobs and low life's like you.. When you stoop to that kind of rhetoric on a public board it speaks highly of your character, integrity and moral values..

Q. What's the difference between a Don Bosco fan and a carp?

A. One is a smelly, bottom-feeding scum sucker and the other is a fish.

Reactions: Pipe Dreams
NO,NO THAT'S YOU... At least you not a pig like the other mutt... Whose your team??? Where are they ranked and who do they play??? How many national titles?? Stop the BS and let's talk football or are as bad as mutt.

I have 554 favorite teams and I want your sorry arse tossed. In the words of Fred Rubino, "GTFOH."

Slick? Earth to Slick? Is you out there?

People done give you 2 games already ... yet you aint bothered to respond. Know why? You're a troll ... and, as more than a few regulars have pointed out, a piss-poor one at that.

Here's your mistake. FL Varsity is the major leagues. Prime time, as you say. You're not ready for what you're getting here. In fact, you're NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Best advice: Go to a board in some other state and practice for a few years, THEN try again. and BTW go see a 6 year old who can show you how to include a quote in your reply.

Well, I'd rather be a mutt than a compressor. You're the reason all the trees in Pennsylvania lean toward the east.

There is one common denominator with these reports... Drummer is always involved. ALWAYS.

Drummer, I am at work. What the heck is your problem? You not only antagonize people on this board, YOU ANTAGONIZED ME AS WELL IN YOUR REPORT.

I quote: "WHAT THE MATTER WITH YOU??? NOBODY DESERVES TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HIS FILTH.. I will go all the way with this if he's not stopped.. cc"

What's the matter with me? You. When you report this to the higher ups, remember to include all of your posts since you have joined. Do you really expect me to respond to a report in an hour or two? While you're at it, report me too. 60 articles over 5 years for Rivals, all for free.

This is not Dallas' board. It's a board for FL fans. You are the common denominator. You are toxic to this board and need to learn how to treat people with respect. You get what you give out.

Dan, BG will win unless Bosco plays a perfect game.. Bosco has two guys OUT and I don't think they can pull this off. 10PM EST ON hignschoolfootballrewind.com ?? Pretty sure. The Bishop appears to be LOADED..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT