ADVERTISEMENT

Who stands a chance to beat this school in 2017

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach
Cocoa.jpg

I would only give BTW a good chance.

Jones was looking like they were building something till the $hi7 hit the fan. Miami Edison had something going and that fell through, Glades Central will likely be down. Monsignor Pace and Clewiston are solid but not on that level...
As to 4A North...with a few teams moving out like Bolles , it should be a cakewalk for Cocoa to get to win states now outside of BTW. Who is the second best team in the North Regions now?
Dunnellon?

I would argue 1A North's top 5 May have close to or more depth than 4A North (Region 1+2).

Last edited:
Actually, I take that back now that former 1A Trenton has moved into 4A Region 2 that should improve the depth of 4A North.o_O

Last edited:
They can be beat ( in the regular season ) See: Mainland
Wasn't there word of them moving up to 5A with Bolles, TCA, Ponte Vedra, and AH-P ? If not please excuse my deteriorating mental ability.

My bad. I agree Mainland in the regular season will make for an awesome game with Cocoa but I was looking at 4A Post- Season play ( with the 4A playoff bracket).

I believe you are right....There may have been some chatter about Cocoa possibly moving up but can 4A afford another power to let leave at this point?

4A Region 4 has some depth but the rest of 4A looks very light overall IMO.

The FHSAA sure did give 5 A a boost but at the same time 3A North and 4A North took a hit...

South Sumter, sante Fe, dunnleon decent but Trenton likely beats all them

South Sumter closest to Trenton out of 4a region 2

Outside of them raines only thing stopping Trenton From winning 4a north

Cocoa and BTW only real contenders i see in 4a this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT