ADVERTISEMENT

Who is UF’s next coach

The part that bothers me is there is obviously more to the story than what's been shared through the media, and then the fact that people making the decisions in Gainesville think most are so gullible they'll buy the narrative hook....line and sinker without thinking something stinks?

Go Canes Go!

The last time they won a NC, this HC was there under UM and they were keeping a little better lid on it. That included a guy that some investigators still think Gainesville is where he started his road to being a serial killer.

The last time they won a NC, this HC was there under UM and they were keeping a little better lid on it. That included a guy that some investigators still think Gainesville is where he started his road to being a serial killer.
Dont forget that Tebow was there when all that was going down with Hernandez, and most would say his Christian values are beyond reproach, yet he stayed and never sought out a transfer or verbally voiced a concern. Is why I smell something fishy with the whole Steele situation......The guy he was rooming with is gone and was pretty much shown the door out.........if this turns out to be just what the media has published then I have to say Steele was a probably premadonna anyway and is probably best he left now rather than later.

Go Canes Go!

This problem of today's "entitled athlete" isn't just a U of F problem. This type of B.S. will continue ad infinitum until the heads of all universities finally decide that all sports teams (including basketball and football) will compete only with players who are capable of satisfying the same entrance requirements established for the general student population, then require athletes to earn the same GPA as all other students and strictly abide by the Student Code of Ethics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT