ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2....Wayne Hills (New Jersey) @ Pahokee

Wavebb texted Nu'Trelle jus yesterday an said he was thinkin of takin a vintage WWII fighter outta mothballs and flyin over to Pahokee to catch the game. Do the airport have emergency equipment on hand? Is they a level one trauma center closeby?

Aside from the political rhetoric that only a Marxist cares about,Wayne Valley stinks.

O.K. My bad,but still,not much.. They were better under a guy named Olson,but he 's out.. Olson on the Panthers was All State there as was his younger brother who left the U..

Are you sure it's not Wayne Valley???? No, your right as it appears to be Wayne Hills..

OK. I don't know much about them. Says they've won 8 titles, and I've watched a little film on them. Just looking for a good game.

Me too. Wayne Hills had a run but was always chided for playing soft teams confined to their league..Like STA,who with few exceptions,was careful who they played OOS. Now however that may change.. WH is a good school,who at times,like Pahokee, can have real good players.. We will see...... but WH will never play the north Jersey powers..They played St Joes,of Montvale about 4-5 times and got brutalized.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT