ADVERTISEMENT

Very little news is "Good News"?

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
Nice Ville Coach have retired. Manatee tryin to toughen up they schedule. And thats about it?

It's amazin, but Daytona Dan and the ACLU quit bitchin. Even the guy who post about the football punt & passin machines have thrown in the towel. Peezy28 have probbly done fell asleep at his computer due to lack of Moderation.

Could be the ONLY thing that can save us is for Jambun82 to proclaim the board is dead.

Any chance Wavebb could wreck a couple more planes? Or maybe Silver King can get us started back up wiff some music video links?

.... saw your Buckeyes take it on chin (8-3) this past Monday at Jackie Robinson Ballpark in Daytona Beach. They split a four game series 2 to 2 with the B-CU Wildcats. Beautiful blue sky, nice breeze, 25 rows up on the uncovered third base side of the diamond. At my age life doesn't get much better....

On Monday afternoon while you was fartin around at the ballgame, Nu'Trelle saw one man save another man's life.

Old blind guy wiff a seein-eye dog was standin on the corner waitin for the light to change, when his dog jumped off the curb an took the old man right in front of an on-coming truck. By-stander reached out grabbed the blind guy by the arm and jerked him and the dog back to safety.

Old man reached into his coat pocket, produced a dog treat and held it out.

By-stander said, "Damn, surely you ain't gonna reward that dog with no treat."

Old guy looked back an said, "Nope, I just need to figure out where his #@%& mouff is so I can kick his ass."

Reactions: Choctaw_fan
Read the comment below: "Rap and HipHop is shit compared to real Motown legends." Even though this is Philly Soul.

Watch Teddy's wind up before he jumps into lead vocals. And that little shiver he gets when he knows he's hit the groove.

SK breaking down some film for ya.

Last edited:
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Please excuse my indulgence....echo, echo.......

Silverkings feel music, he always throwing up good tunes, even them two oddd white guys that sound like they just on the edge of bringing the funk.

And Philly damn good when two mo white guys be playing it.

Last edited:
Good stuff Danny boy. See Neut; a little music always pulls them out of the doldrums. Even did Sammy (and thanks my brother, that is Steely Dan, I think you're referring to. Don;t know about Funk, like Rick James, but they sure enough had a jazz fusion sound.).

All due respeck, allow Nu'Trelle turn you dinosaurs on to a 21st century electronic/jazz fusion/funk group name "Jungle". Video was recorded live in a Seattle radio station.

Song made it so big that the Bradley Center Dance Team flash-mobbed it before a Denver Nuggets game. Check out Rocky, the Nuggets mascot, showin peoples how to funk things up correck.

Reactions: Silver King
There is a kid "Kyle Clark" from a small town called Jefferson here in Georgia. He played football and graduated I want to say 3 years ago from Jefferson HS and he had written and recorded a song he did called "Small Town Rivalry" that had to do with the cross town rivalry with Commerce HS in football......I was going to link it cause it was really good, but its not on youtube anymore. He's in Nashville trying to making his mark in music......He hasn't made it yet but here's his latest song

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: Silver King
It's always hard to keep this board alive this time of year. So, we turn to other subjects.

I had to give up on Gator basketball doing well this year. They may make the NCAA tourney but it won't be pretty. I'm looking forward to baseball and softball season. FSU's softball team is the defending NCAA champion and I would love to see Mike Martin and the baseball team win one finally.

But, the biggest issue we need to discuss is do you still have red tide down south? I haven't heard anything lately. Ours quickly dissipated but the warm gulf temps caused us to have a lot of fog and clouds through most of the winter. Hope that doesn't last all year long!

I recently found out that all the rentals on Navarre Beach were full this winter from snowbirds who used to go to Walton County but have since been denied access to the beach by private landowners. That new law is definitely going to cause some issues. The good news is no one owns the property on Navarre Beach or Pensacola Beach. All the land is leased so no one will ever be denied access. And, most of the island is a national park or military training grounds so they can't build massive condo towers. I love living in the panhandle!

Since it apparently look like SK asleep at the switch, please allow Nu'Trelle to present harmony that was smoover than a baby's butt - "The Great Pretender" (1955) by the Platters, featuring lead vocalist Tony Williams. Enjoy.

How about the 'awkward cool' of ex NYPD Cop, Eddie Money. SK saw him work up the girls at a Peter Tosh, Kansas, Stones Sunday concert in 1978 in Boulder Stadium in Colorado.

No Florida fan wants FSU to win a championship in any sport. You are a state of Florida fan.

Well at least they finally cracked the Gordian Knot mystery that rich people bribe schools for admissions. :):):):)

Yeah, I was reading who all was arrested in the scandal and saw "Mark Riddell, a counselor at a private school in Bradenton, Fla". Is he part of IMG? That school would never be part of a scandal. Wonder who took the SAT and ACT tests for all the IMG athletes.

Was you wearin your pair of green plaid 4" platforms at the time?

Funny you should mention that - two of my college teammates were in town last week for a visit, Bear the guy I've mentioned that was 6'8 and the biggest OT in the NAIA, when I was the smallest, and our QB, my roommate.

Those shoes got brought up a couple times.

The're both Irish so Happy St Paddy's Day to all you Micks out there! Wave I'll be at the Celtic Ray in Punta Gorda at 2pm, voted the 2nd Best Bar in America to celebrate St Patricks Day, they got the street closed, lines of kegs Irish Bands all day.

Last edited:
Any of you gents know anything about football around Huntsville, AL? I’ll be moving down there this summer don’t know anything about that region or teams to follow.

Bob Jones HS has been fairly successful the last 3-4 years, in fact I think they played and beat Mainland last year. Couple a years ago I know they knocked off Hewitt-Trussville HS in the playoffs......Trussville is one of the more successful programs in AL, and I believe they have a couple of players that have committed to AL for their 2020 class and had a 5* OT commit to Alabama last year. Of course everything in AL runs through Hoover HS and both Bob Jones and Hewitt-Trussville usually find themselves playing Hoover at some point in the playoffs....which usually results in a loss for them at that point. HS Football teams in Alabama are more community orientated than what you see in Florida, where as cities in Florida typically have HS multiple teams, Alabama typically has one team per community. My Mom and her husband retired from Florida and moved to the Gadsden area...............lots of lakes all around, to do fishing if that's your thing.....Good Luck!

Go Canes Go!

Any of you gents know anything about football around Huntsville, AL? I’ll be moving down there this summer don’t know anything about that region or teams to follow.

Ain't a fan of Country but my ole Uncle Broodie from Mount Olive south of H-Ville told me a lot of the Big Cointry types liked this guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT