ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 41 Manatee 8 FINAL

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Venice in many ways didn't play this game like it meant a whole lot. Manatees 1st points of the game were as a result of a center snap that went over the Venice Punter's head and out of the endzone for a safety, and its last points (a TD), came against the Venice defensive backups. Manatee also substituted liberally throughout the entirety of the game, not sure what the reasoning was behind that....in as far as if it was for evaluation purposes or just getting kids a opportunity to play that would have otherwise just watched another Manatee loss from the sideline?

I will say it again, but I sit there and see more than enough talent on the field for Manatee that the type of outcomes Manatee has realized thus far just shouldn't be if the team had a competent head coach. I'm just not buying into the young team and too tuff a schedule mindset! On talent alone I see Manatee at this point as definitely winning 3 of its next 4 games, the game against Bloomingdale being a game I am not really certain of a outcome just yet?

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT