ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 27 STA 20 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called a fact.

You needed a home game with 17 three year starters to beat the worst STA team in 15 years.

Fanboys like you usually say that facts are excuses.

We don't have 17 3 year starters, might want to check your sources or re read the article.
Venice has 17 kids who have played Varsity for 3 years not all of them started.

As far as the worst team STA has had for 15 years--that's on you guys for fielding that team.

Reactions: peezy28
I enjoy your determination to make it out like somehow Venice is the loser in this situation.

My character or someone's wife ?
The point of that exact statement was that football brings out character in the players and parents. Very similar to how your character is shown with your statements. I don't know you so I can only gauge your character by how and what you type.

My character as in I attack those who displayed poor character and stated facts that may have otherwise been omitted?

From the outside it seems she made a poor choice and timing was bad, not sure you can argue that point or its not over obvious.

So just a poor decision and not a statement about her character?

You pivoted REAL fast when it was turned around on you.

What can you personally gain by figuring one persons actions are the window into the Venice High Football team comprised of 15-18 yr olds and their character on the field??

About the same as a person can figure about STA based on the caricatures portrayed on this board.

But you're not remotely honest and have refused to reevaluate your silly claim about character when it's clear that Venice displayed the least amount of it over the last year.

You do realize that particular fan doesn't care if Venice wins he cares that STA lost.

Clearly, which doesn't change the nature of my response at all.

Venice and their connections act disgracefully and unethically = not a peep

STA doesn't act disgracefully and unethically = people viscerally hate them and root for them to lose to previously mentioned disgraceful program

We don't have 17 3 year starters, might want to check your sources or re read the article.

You might want to tell Coach Peacock.

http://calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2017/preview_view.pl?school=Venice_(FL)

2017-12-08_16-14-03.png

eiwL2w

I enjoy your determination to make it out like somehow Venice is the loser in this situation.

If it's about character (like you mentioned) then Venice did lose.

I just love it when people pontificate about STA (like the drunk coach's wife) as if they only care about winning and then it's revealed that, in fact, at their school it's all about winning.

You seem upset.
I keep forgetting STA reigns supreme above all.

You don't seem to get it. Its only 1 game you make it sound like I think its the world. I want to point out its not. Really it irrevelant to me at this point. Even to the team who I have not heard talk about that game after Sunday.

Smh this why rivals has gone downhill

You let people like Carlos danger aka Los be here

How has he not been banned here already

If it's about character (like you mentioned) then Venice did lose.

I just love it when people pontificate about STA (like the drunk coach's wife) as if they only care about winning and then it's revealed that, in fact, at their school it's all about winning.

1 person. You really seem to be caught up on that. I'm sure its not the first time someone has spoken out about your beloved saints. It seems to be getting under your skin about just this 1 person.

How can STA be down? How stacked does the deck need to be ?

Los is a sore loser

He says team is weak but once they lose to said team suddenly sta was way down

He said a average sta team would win over Venice easily yet sta (even in their worst year in 15 years) has more d1 players on bench then Venice probably has starting

Facts are that sta despite being loaded talent wise dropped the ball and will have to live with that fact

They have the #10 corner in the country that just played special teams??? How much fire power do they need to be successful? Carlos your out of your mind!! What about all this hotbed of football? Sarasota County must be the hotbed. Fool

When you have more d1 players on bench then other team has starting then that's your damn fault for losing

You should be able to figure out a way to win but sta so spoiled

Appartley they need d1 players at every position group just to beat a Venice team that Los views as average

Its funny Mr Danger you get really going about this type of stuff. You really should keep your blood pressure down. No need for stress. Its a game in which you did nothing to win or lose. In fact you didn't strap it up so your beating the drum of superior character seems a bit out of tune.

Reactions: peezy28
STA is going downhill. If players were smart they would stay at their school or go to American Heritage or cardinal gibbons!!!

1 person. You really seem to be caught up on that.

John Peacock got caught recruiting a player last summer.

So you have a coach's wife getting drunk accusing an opposing head coach of exploiting black kids and you have a head coach committing recruiting violations.

And that was just a single 6 month period.

What about all this hotbed of football? Sarasota County must be the hotbed. Fool

As I said, the worst STA team in at least 15 years went on the road, played a Sophomore LB at QB and still almost beat a Venice team with 17 three-year starters.

I'd say the evidence indicates that Venice needed practically every advantage known to man and they still almost lost.

I think that portends badly for them going forward since an even average STA team would've won that night.

It's from the coaches survey that Peacock answered. If the coach doesn't answer calpreps posts this:

9ZZxP4n.png

Peacock said he had 17 three-year starters.

End of story.

You do realize some coaches push that crap off to a assistant bc most head coaches have more pressing matters than a survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT