ADVERTISEMENT

Uniform Changes

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
What did you think of FSU's look today? That was quite a change for them. I know they wore black uniforms but I don't remember them wearing different helmets.

What about the Michigan State helmets? They seldom make changes to their uniforms. I was surprised when I saw them. It took a while to figure out what team they were. It was hard to see the symbol on their helmets.

You know, of all the things college athletes need, a different uniform used for only one game is not one of them. Could the cost of those uniforms have paid that proposed stipend? Or were the changes a gift from a uniform company.

I'm a traditionalist. I like the teams who stay will historical uniforms, Just my opinion!

FSU released the black alternate uniforms last year along with their entire new look. The garnet and black helmet was part of it. Jimbo doesn't care to stray from tradition however the seniors asked to wear them for their final home game. Had FSU still been in the hunt you would not have seen them today.

Why would that have changed things? Is Jimbo superstious?

My biggest issue is I can't see the dark symbols on a dark helmet. Plus, how would FSU have done if it was sunny and 85 yesterday? The heat from the black uniforms and helmets may have changed the outcome of the game.

I always go back to those ridiculous uniforms worn in the short-lived XFL. They are football players, not clowns. Let them look like football players!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT