ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Better than ND?

Sammy yo Mammy

May 9, 2016
UCF makes a great point:

"ORLANDO, Fla. — Follow along, everyone. McKenzie Milton wants to make this as simple as possible.

Notre Dame beat Pittsburgh in October by five lousy points. Two weeks earlier, UCF beat Pitt by 31.

"You look at the [Pitt] film against us and Notre Dame," says Milton, UCF's star quarterback. "You can't tell me Notre Dame is a better team than us."

He is asked: You don't see a difference? "Oh, I see a difference," Milton says. "We're better.""

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Reactions: Hwy17
Too bad UCF didn't play FSU this year. That would have been a big win and further evidence of how good they are.

For years, they have tried to move up to a better conference but it has been difficult. I'm not sure what else they can do to get more recognition.

Reactions: peezy28
Too bad UCF didn't play FSU this year. That would have been a big win and further evidence of how good they are.

For years, they have tried to move up to a better conference but it has been difficult. I'm not sure what else they can do to get more recognition.

Better yet, too bad they didn't play UF this year--- a blow out victory over a bowl bound Gator team would help them in the rankings

Reactions: peezy28
Since your doing this schedule comparison thing, love to hear your comparison of the Navy games.......since Notre Dame won by 22 and UCF only won by 11? Its risky for the Gators but I'd love to see the Bowl committee put UCF and the Gators in a New Years day match-up!

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Reactions: fla331boy
This is the worst football team FSU has fielded in my life time and its not even close... I would go UCF by 20 or 30.

This is the worst football team FSU has fielded in my life time and its not even close... I would go UCF by 20 or 30.

choctaw fan thinks it would be a big win and show how good UCF is.

Since your doing this schedule comparison thing, love to hear your comparison of the Navy games.......since Notre Dame won by 22 and UCF only won by 11? Its risky for the Gators but I'd love to see the Bowl committee put UCF and the Gators in a New Years day match-up!

Go Canes Go!
Easy, UCF just ran the ball in the second half to control the clock and keep their defense off the field. Look at what happens to a team the week after they play navy, they usually lose. Navy and their cut blocks are cheap, UCF was more concerned about this week.

Nah... in name only. FSU would be beat by alot of those AAC teams this year
No they wouldn’t, I’ve been to the Clemson and ND games this year. FSU just doesn’t have the talent, noy trashing them but they are just bad. They don’t have one skill position offensive player that could start for UCF.

There is no reason that FSU should be in this position but they are.

No they wouldn’t, I’ve been to the Clemson and ND games this year. FSU just doesn’t have the talent, noy trashing them but they are just bad. They don’t have one skill position offensive player that could start for UCF.

There is no reason that FSU should be in this position but they are.
Did you even read my statement.... reread it then see your response....

No. They aren't better than ND. But they are a top 10 team and will beat the living crap out of underachieving USF next week. I'd love to see them play a W.Va. or Oklahoma in a bowl. That would be a heck of a game.

Reactions: Hwy17
No. They aren't better than ND. But they are a top 10 team and will beat the living crap out of underachieving USF next week. I'd love to see them play a W.Va. or Oklahoma in a bowl. That would be a heck of a game.

UCF would win the Big12! The Big12 needs to add UCF and USF. UCF vs Oklahoma in a New Year's 6 is probably likely. Florida to the Outback bowl.

Reactions: 181pl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT