ADVERTISEMENT

Toughest hs football schedule in Fla

Wepner is not so nice, believe me.. No comparison there, however ,I do keep on tickin............
Nope, I cannot believe you, 'cause you lie like a tombstone. You don't know Chuck Wepner, you've heard that he's a dick. All you can say in this forum for relative truth among the participants is, "Blackpopsicle is a dick."

To which most would think, but be hesitant to post, "Well, he's got a point, but he still doesn't understand the real truth, Blackpop is a dick, but he only chooses to unleash on trolling dickcheeses."

You know what's cool about that? Of course you don't, you encephalitic monument to tragic shut ins, what's cool about that, is that folks are beginning to actually believe some of the Nonojer goat kibble that runs like chemical waste from your gob into a waiting vacuum.

Good to have you here, GFY.

Nope, I cannot believe you, 'cause you lie like a tombstone. You don't know Chuck Wepner, you've heard that he's a dick. All you can say in this forum for relative truth among the participants is, "Blackpopsicle is a dick."

To which most would think, but be hesitant to post, "Well, he's got a point, but he still doesn't understand the real truth, Blackpop is a dick, but he only chooses to unleash on trolling dickcheeses."

You know what's cool about that? Of course you don't, you encephalitic monument to tragic shut ins, what's cool about that, is that folks are beginning to actually believe some of the Nonojer goat kibble that runs like chemical waste from your gob into a waiting vacuum.

I don't know him, correct, and I never said I did... Still he's not a nice guy.. You read things into posts that don't exist.. What lies??? You remind me of Don Quiote and other's who manufacture things they say others say..

I don't know him, correct, and I never said I did... Still he's not a nice guy.. You read things into posts that don't exist.. What lies??? You remind me of Don Quiote and other's who manufacture things they say others say..

The ones in your posts, loser. Black belt in karate, inside conversations with Don Fuxxo coaches, you're not a troll, you have friends, you have a job that doesn't require a name tag,that you've ever been in a rest room where you refrained from rubbing one off, you've never been arrested for felony stalking, and you have read Don Quixote.

PS - Keep double posting, I love reading my posts where you experience perineal ripping in triplicate.

Last edited:
The ones in your posts, loser. Black belt in karate, inside conversations with Don Fuxxo coaches, you're not a troll, you have friends, you have a job that doesn't require a name tag,that you've ever been in a rest room where you refrained from rubbing one off, you've never been arrested for felony stalking, and you have read Don Quixote.

PS - Keep double posting, I love reading my posts where you experience perineal ripping in triplicate.
Never said black belt, conversations with Bosco coaches are true, I am retired and Bye-Bye sickle... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Never said black belt, conversations with Bosco coaches are true, I am retired and Bye-Bye sickle... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT