ADVERTISEMENT

This just in: From the DP Corporation

Mr. Greinke was my 7th grade social studues teacher DPHS. Not sure if you know him. Legend.

Mr. Greinke was my 7th grade social studues teacher DPHS. Not sure if you know him. Legend.

I do not know him pipe dreams but it sounds like he left an impact on you. I have met Zack but I have never met Bill or Chip Grienke

Which Grienke brother is the shorter man who walks with a limp? I believe that he coaches at a small Christian school now.

Greinke is the wrong name. I'm not sure some of you caught on. It's Gierke.

Last edited:
Bill does, we signed one of Bill Gienke's kids out of Edgewater many years ago. Chip Grienke was working there but I never got to meet him.
Larry, Bill is not the one to worry about its the one that coaches Baseball, KFC Grienke. That sucker has a short fuse, SON!

And its pronounced, G-AIR-RICK-GEE (the N is silent)

Then we aren't talking about the same guy, DP

Hey Culpepper, did you mean Larry Gergley?

I don't think he is coaching at a private school.

sh*t i dont know. im going all undercase since i lost the prestigious POY with 4% (well 2% i voted for myself).

im confused. i know mr. greinke (the social studies vagabond) but have never met any of the geirkes. but i know who they are and wekiva has a good coach moving forward if this is true

Awwwwwww DP! Pipe I'm just messing with you.

Chip Gierke Retired, last at Evans Football
Bill Gierke Orangewood Christian Football
Zack Grienke Pitcher for Diamondbacks
Larry Gergley Retired Football, Winter Park
Jeff Gierke Former Lyman Football
Casey Gierke DP Baseball
Mike Grenci Asst. AD Wekiva HS

It was fun anyway.

Don't forget Shane Gierke. He coaches baseball at Troy now. Then there is Nate. Not sure what Nate is up to now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT