ADVERTISEMENT

Talk to me about Armwood?

orabidone

Aug 15, 2010
Are they legit, or just a wannabe? Cause North Gwinnett is pretty good! Our Power Five RB got 65 yds. against them Saturday afternoon! He got 150 yds. against Columbia!

The guy who probably needs to talk to you is Naughts08, but he really ain't been postin nothin here since Lakeland's 53 game win streak came to an end in 2007. Nomsayin?

"It's good to be Chris Rainey." At times.

Are they legit, or just a wannabe? Cause North Gwinnett is pretty good! Our Power Five RB got 65 yds. against them Saturday afternoon! He got 150 yds. against Columbia!

I have some background on Armwood but since you dodge my question and tried to slink away I don't feel the need to answer.

I have some background on Armwood but since you dodge my question and tried to slink away I don't feel the need to answer.

WELL my good pilgrim, Peeeezy! WHICH query did I fail to answer?

And combat veterans don't tend to SLINK away from NUTTIN!:)

WELL my good pilgrim, Peeeezy! WHICH query did I fail to answer?

And combat veterans don't tend to SLINK away from NUTTIN!:)
1. I aint a pilgrim.
2. "
Orabidone... I am going to need you to explain yourself real quick on what brought you to the assumption that Choctaw fan is black (news flash she is not) and you need to follow that up with dropping the racial rhetoric...
I am pretty lenient with political talk but I see your willing to take it somewhere else. Thank you for your service but clean it up and lay off the shine or you can discuss your flawda issues over on the other board (which I could wipe ya from that one too if it got ugly).

1. Oh and BTW I really need that explanation of foot in mouth syndrome your currently suffering from.
2. I won't say tone it down again...

I respect your GA football knowledge and it is welcome here... but for some reason you decided to go a lil further on this political talk and bring race in conversation when no one else has, and even going on the "you folk" crap when Choctaw is not even one of "you folk" your referring to. I am however and while I am not offended by your opinions (your opinions are based on life experiences as are mine and we grew up in different time periods and probably different cultures so we should have a difference of opinions and that is okay) I won't allow racial overtones to take control of this board... Also "Blacks dont realize how good they have it today" Yeah your definitely on the border at this moment."

The guy who probably needs to talk to you is Naughts08, but he really ain't been postin nothin here since Lakeland's 53 game win streak came to an end in 2007. Nomsayin?

"It's good to be Lakeland." ALL the Time .

Fixed it for you.

53 might not be high enough to keep Lakeland from breaking its own record.

Very even teams. Armwood probably would have taken the game in Tampa, just as NG won a close one at home. The big showdown will be Lakeland v. Armwood in about 2.5 months.

1. I aint a pilgrim.
2. "
Orabidone... I am going to need you to explain yourself real quick on what brought you to the assumption that Choctaw fan is black (news flash she is not) and you need to follow that up with dropping the racial rhetoric...
I am pretty lenient with political talk but I see your willing to take it somewhere else. Thank you for your service but clean it up and lay off the shine or you can discuss your flawda issues over on the other board (which I could wipe ya from that one too if it got ugly).

1. Oh and BTW I really need that explanation of foot in mouth syndrome your currently suffering from.
2. I won't say tone it down again...

I respect your GA football knowledge and it is welcome here... but for some reason you decided to go a lil further on this political talk and bring race in conversation when no one else has, and even going on the "you folk" crap when Choctaw is not even one of "you folk" your referring to. I am however and while I am not offended by your opinions (your opinions are based on life experiences as are mine and we grew up in different time periods and probably different cultures so we should have a difference of opinions and that is okay) I won't allow racial overtones to take control of this board... Also "Blacks dont realize how good they have it today" Yeah your definitely on the border at this moment."

Here again, I have NO idea, as to which question I failed to answer for you? Perhaps you could jog my rather spotty memory? And as for Choctaw fan, I have NO clue to what you refer! And I don't care WHAT color you folks are! Because YOU FOLKS are referring to you Snowbird Carpetbaggers in FLAAAWDA! I doubt that there are 1000 native Flaaawdans in the state! And THAT doesn't refer to the indian lassies or lads in the state, before you get your nuggies in a wad about that too!

And before you throw the ole bannaroonie on me! Except for the open enrollment in the sunburn state! You have NO teams that are SPIT against GEORGIA! And with the exception to Buford, Marietta, and Grayson, WE don't RECRUIT! And you're gonna find that out IF Columbia has the balls to come NORTH next season!

And there is PLENTY of racism in America! And I know from EXPERIENCE, that 90% is BLACKS towards WHITES! Because with the Left Wing whacko media and the ACLUWHO working overtime. Whites are afraid to look sideways at you homies, for fear of litigation!

And in closing upon my departure! I don't talk out of my ass about racial issues! I've seen it UP CLOSE and PERSONAL! I've been employed in venues such as two tours in Vietnam. And I've work with Child Support Recovery, Youth Development Centers, Probation and Parole, Court Services. A center for the developmentally disabled, and the largest mental health center in Georgia, with a clientele of 5000! I've worked with the RR, listening to the ignorance spewed by BLACK conductors! And I've been a shift supervisor in the largest catalogue printing company in America, in Augusta! In short, I've seen it from EVERY conceivable point of view!

As for being from different social strata! If you are referring to those who WORK and THOSE who live off of welfare, you MAYbe right! WE may BE from different worlds! Because I had a paper route when I was TWELVE! Made and sold potholders, and sold flower seeds for extra money! I worked after school and on weekends, and during the summer, for a construction company in Moultrie, for minimum wage! I saw my father on Sunday, after he had trekked 120 miles to and from Live Oak, Fla., to maintain his job as an accountant! A job that he was able to learn in night school, after our grocery store was wiped out in a hurricane in Port St. Joe in the mid fifties! His LIFE SAVINGS were washed away in ONE DAY!

And I was a member of the senior class at Moultrie High School! The first INTEGRATED class in GEORGIA HISTORY, in 1966! FIVE YEARS before the mandatory federal mandate took effect! And THOSE black kids did not want to be there! The powers that be had to BRIBE them with $300.00, which was a KING'S ransom back in the day! And until THEN, NOBODY rode a bus to school, who lived in the city! I personally walked more than two miles one way! And all of a sudden, there are reduced or FREE LUNCHES! Ain't NOBODY got a FREE RIDE beFORE integration! And TODAY, blacks go to 100 ALL black high schools in Georgia, by CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And BLACKS in TRUMP'S America, have never had it so good, with the lowest unemployment rate in their HISTORY! But you won't see THAT on the C ommunist N ews N etwork!

In conclusion, because WELL FRANKLY, I'm TIRED of your racist bullshit over NOTHING! I worked with BLACKS for thirty years! And most are just trying to get over on the system! SOME are NOT, and are trying to do a great job to improve America! And I APLAUDE them for their efforts!

And as for reparations! The FIRST were issued in July of 1975, when I nearly got passed over for a J O B that required LESS than I was equipped to provide! It was called AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! I suggest that you get your tail off your shoulders and smell the coffee! Because the ills of today are NOT perpetuated by the WHITE man!

Have fun in your LEFT WING PSYCHO WORLD!

Here again, I have NO idea, as to which question I failed to answer for you? Perhaps you could jog my rather spotty memory? And as for Choctaw fan, I have NO clue to what you refer! And I don't care WHAT color you folks are! Because YOU FOLKS are referring to you Snowbird Carpetbaggers in FLAAAWDA! I doubt that there are 1000 native Flaaawdans in the state! And THAT doesn't refer to the indian lassies or lads in the state, before you get your nuggies in a wad about that too!

And before you throw the ole bannaroonie on me! Except for the open enrollment in the sunburn state! You have NO teams that are SPIT against GEORGIA! And with the exception to Buford, Marietta, and Grayson, WE don't RECRUIT! And you're gonna find that out IF Columbia has the balls to come NORTH next season!

And there is PLENTY of racism in America! And I know from EXPERIENCE, that 90% is BLACKS towards WHITES! Because with the Left Wing whacko media and the ACLUWHO working overtime. Whites are afraid to look sideways at you homies, for fear of litigation!

And in closing upon my departure! I don't talk out of my ass about racial issues! I've seen it UP CLOSE and PERSONAL! I've been employed in venues such as two tours in Vietnam. And I've work with Child Support Recovery, Youth Development Centers, Probation and Parole, Court Services. A center for the developmentally disabled, and the largest mental health center in Georgia, with a clientele of 5000! I've worked with the RR, listening to the ignorance spewed by BLACK conductors! And I've been a shift supervisor in the largest catalogue printing company in America, in Augusta! In short, I've seen it from EVERY conceivable point of view!

As for being from different social strata! If you are referring to those who WORK and THOSE who live off of welfare, you MAYbe right! WE may BE from different worlds! Because I had a paper route when I was TWELVE! Made and sold potholders, and sold flower seeds for extra money! I worked after school and on weekends, and during the summer, for a construction company in Moultrie, for minimum wage! I saw my father on Sunday, after he had trekked 120 miles to and from Live Oak, Fla., to maintain his job as an accountant! A job that he was able to learn in night school, after our grocery store was wiped out in a hurricane in Port St. Joe in the mid fifties! His LIFE SAVINGS were washed away in ONE DAY!

And I was a member of the senior class at Moultrie High School! The first INTEGRATED class in GEORGIA HISTORY, in 1966! FIVE YEARS before the mandatory federal mandate took effect! And THOSE black kids did not want to be there! The powers that be had to BRIBE them with $300.00, which was a KING'S ransom back in the day! And until THEN, NOBODY rode a bus to school, who lived in the city! I personally walked more than two miles one way! And all of a sudden, there are reduced or FREE LUNCHES! Ain't NOBODY got a FREE RIDE beFORE integration! And TODAY, blacks go to 100 ALL black high schools in Georgia, by CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And BLACKS in TRUMP'S America, have never had it so good, with the lowest unemployment rate in their HISTORY! But you won't see THAT on the C ommunist N ews N etwork!

In conclusion, because WELL FRANKLY, I'm TIRED of your racist bullshit over NOTHING! I worked with BLACKS for thirty years! And most are just trying to get over on the system! SOME are NOT, and are trying to do a great job to improve America! And I APLAUDE them for their efforts!

And as for reparations! The FIRST were issued in July of 1975, when I nearly got passed over for a J O B that required LESS than I was equipped to provide! It was called AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! I suggest that you get your tail off your shoulders and smell the coffee! Because the ills of today are NOT perpetuated by the WHITE man!

Have fun in your LEFT WING PSYCHO WORLD!

You assume alot and wrong on 90% but only thing it proves is your an ass... No one cares about you your life or Georgia good bye from Florida dont bother posting here or the other board your permissions will be revoked on both.

Reactions: Sammy yo Mammy
When I ban people... I leave the message up so there is no confusion as to why. Just an FYI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT