ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl 49 Seahawks or Patriots?

jambun82

Jul 13, 2011
I would like to get my fellow fla varsity message board posters and friends thoughts and predictions for the Super Bowl on Sunday. I am predicting a low-scoring, close within 14 points, well-officiated Seahawks victory. Thank you.

I don't like either team but I suspect the Patriots will win. If not, my coworker will be in mourning for a while.

24-31 New England. I am a Pats fan though. Also there starting Center Bryan Stork is a Vero Beach/FSU alum.

I am disappointed that we have not heard from Blackpopsicle or Dan in Daytona for their thoughts and predictions for the game. I would even mind Neutral Observer's two cents.

Jam, no knowledge, no prediction, no dog in the fight. I am though making my killer Italian style "Superbowl Chili." This beef, onion,green pepper, and pinto bean concoction is similar to my regular Sunday macaroni sauce, with added chili powder and crushed red pepper flakes, minus the required healthy dose of pecorino romano... Enjoy the game my message board brothers and sisters. Peace

The PAC 12 makes an ugly appearance in the Super Bowl - run the damn football you mutton head. Lynch deserved that last carry.

Originally posted by jambun82:
... I am predicting a low-scoring, close within 14 points, well-officiated Seahawks victory. Thank you.
Well, two out of three is pretty good.

I would have been wrong. I would have called Seattle by ten, riding Lynch and getting lots of explosive plays through play action and zone read. Avril's concussion and other Seattle defensive injuries kept NE in it.

NE's front 7 was much better than I expected and I really liked their plan for the Zone Read sending the DE down the line and bringing the backer for contain.

Anyone else notice several errant throws by Brady seemingly due to grip issues? Or was I just trying to find that.

The Irish Boston's Southie fix was in on this one big time; even more so than the second Ali - Spinks fight.

You think it's any coincidence that Boston Mobster James "Whitey" Bulger finally was captured after being on the lamb for all those years? Then he was sent to some country club prison in Arizona to serve his time there (insert: pave the way with the Western families).

You think Deflategate was just coincidence or did Whitey's Southie friends need something to get America pissed at the pretty boy and bet against him to move the line?
You think Seattle calling a pass after their beast back just rumbled with in an arm's reach of the goal line, even with Pete's explanation (what about an incomplete pass stopping the clock Pete?), was a coincidence?

Tom may be going to Disney World, but Wilson's going to the islands to set up an off-shore account.

Hmmmmmmmm....pick route or hand the ball to the best downhill running back in football....gees maybe the tendency chart points to LOSING THE GAME!!!!!!!!
chairshot.r191677.gif

Possibly may be the worst offensive call in the history of the NFL. If I didn't know better I would think that there was some shady betting going on behind the scenes. Would there be any other reason for it except total brain failure?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT