ADVERTISEMENT

STA vs BTW... anyone want to touch this with some thoughts?

Cat_Scratch

Dec 14, 2009
I can see BTW is cranking up for another Mythical National Championship run, but this isn't the year just yet.

Give Booker T one more year under Harris and I could see them giving St. Thomas all they can handle, but they are just a bit short in talent and still a little young.

Too bad they don't hook up again next year, or do they? It would be a great game with Ice at the HC spot with some returning impact play makers.

My prediction.
STA 28, BTW 14.

Give me yours.

The ending was very similar to UGA vs Bama SEC title game a few years ago.

Glad Booker T. won, but that was probably a TD at the end of the game. Can't see anyone in pathetic 4A keeping up with BTW.

It mightve been but the QB choked on the next play he should've clocked it

I was wrong on calling for STA to win. Sometimes the call is in your favor and sometimes it's not. It is what you do on the next play that counts most in a close game. You just have to keep your head and I blame that loss on the coach. He should have called for a run. I'm sure the O-line could have given the RB one more gap to run through...
justsayin...

Maybe the BTW - Cocoa game just got a little more interesting. DId you watch the game on ESPN2 today? 4A is little brother to 6A in strength.

Did you see BG beat up that Texas team??? STA needs better coaching as with all those STARS THEY HAVE.... I like BTW and was glad they beat STA..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT