ADVERTISEMENT

STA Recruiting

Im sure it wouldnt be the first time- any fhsaa sanctions or investigation bc of not then it wont matter

The FHSAA is so deep in STA's pockets it won't matter. They could put ads in recruiting magazines for players offering gifts and nothing would happen.

STA do not recruit nobody. Most of the players go there because of the parking garage and other benefits. Another good reason the FHSAA stay off them is because peezy28 is a BIG FAN of the program. Yes, he in the closet, but he still a BIG FAN. Most people think parents of players who is sons of Miami Dolfin players donated most of the $$$ for the parking garage, but they got it all wrong. Daytona Dan handled just about the whole thing thru an off-shore shell corp that is set up so damn well that even the Clinton Foundation's Democratic FBI operatives couldn't trace the money. Wavebb been studyin up on the flow-charts fo years and got hisself so confused he crashed hisself 5 more airplanes ... 2 more than which he normally would have.

• Members
  • 3 posts
Posted Monday at 09:35 AM

What’s going on big dawg? How’s everything

Everything good... how yall lookin up there

We need a couple spots filled big dawg

And then we will be good. I like the fact that you can play guard and tackle

Yea n im tryna learn how to play center so that i can play all 5 on the field

I love to hear that because that’s how I teach my line. You have to be able to play all positions.

So let me ask you how do you feel about STA

It would be good change for me.. n ik yall would prepare me for college n if i had the chance i would make that move.. i would have to talk to my mom n family bout the move but it would be a blessing to finish my high school career at a school like STA

Yea definitely talk to your parents I would love to get you out here with this STA family.

How’s your grades

Rn i have 2.8 gpa all together.. n im tryna get it to the 3.0

If my family wanted to speak to yu would u be ok wit that

Yea definitely keep working to get that up but that’s not bad at all.

Yes I would speak with them

Thanks n ight

Imma have them give u a txt...

Cousin Sophia.vcf

Dis my cousin number she kinda like my second mom.. she would be the one that handle stuff like that n my family.. can u shoot her a txt..

Ok give me a few min

Ight

I’ve been busy trying to get things straight with our football banquets is it to late to call your cousin tonight or should I wait until tomorrow morning

Do it tmr

Ok

When is a good time to call your cousin I’m with the head coach. We just watched your film

Any time after 12

How yu guys feel bout my film

It not alot

?

We love it. You can’t teach being a nasty player and you are nasty. We would love to have you here. I can teach the technique part. But the dawg part you already have that. I want to get you here ASAP.

That good..

Do yu guys have a spring game ?

We play a spring game against each other because we don’t want to chance injuries. During Our spring practices we had over 95 coaches last year. We will have more this year.

That good

We play in California first game of the season, New Jersey team comes to us

That cool.. is all the flight n hotel n stuff free?

Yea the players and coaches don’t pay for nothing

That awesome‼️

How the school do we have uniform?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT