ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Classic at Venice HS

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Bringing the old Jamboree back into play, with 4 quality programs and lots of D-1 talent! Silver you plan on being there?
176835784_4194437577289093_2858491855293064952_n.jpg

Reactions: peezy28
Yeah, probably will. Don't know what to expect from the Fish; we will be rebuilding this year with a very inexperienced Q. I love the Jamboree format.

I think gatorman and I are going to try to get together at Punta Gorda Beef's on Taylor Road at 4:30. Look for us in the Tarpon Room, to the left, right as you go in, if anyone is going and wants to join us.

Last edited:
I went it and it was a well run affair. Venice was the story as they dismantled Lakeland. After the Dreadnaughts looked like they were going to be fully in control turnovers left the Polk County fans stunned. Lakeland trash talking was a plenty until Venice's offense picked Lakeland's defense apart. To the Dreadnaughts fans' credit they did not offer excuses but sat or stood quietly until the end.

Lakeland will be fine. Plenty of talent and their good coaching will prevail. Manatee and Charlotte looked like they are in rebuilding mode(like SK said). It was only spring but Venice was impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT