ADVERTISEMENT

Southeast High (bradenton)

BD1982

Jul 19, 2010
John Warren resigns after two seasons- Not a hard district and the region isnt the toughest either- Get the right guy and they could have lots of success in 5A..... but the question is Who will be the guy??

I think you have your initials wrong- BT you mean Brett Timmons or MK Matt Kitchie- those certainly have to be the guys- Perhaps the new DC that is already on campus....

I think it depends on how much of a role the Principal takes, he has been very hands on for some pretty bad hires in the past. 5 in the last 10 years that are no longer head coaches where he hired them.

Reactions: CoachMacho
Lovie Smith fired after 2nd Season as HC in the NFL. Before I was a Bucs fan for 40 years but now I'm not. Sick of the crap he Bucs owners and GM is doing. I'm done with the NFL...

He wouldn't remember me, but I remember Brett Timmons from Bradenton Middle School. We were in the same grade. Like most Bradenton Middlers, he went to Southeast and I was one of the few that went to Manatee.

John Warren resigns after two seasons- Not a hard district and the region isnt the toughest either- Get the right guy and they could have lots of success in 5A..... but the question is Who will be the guy??

Here's the problem with what your saying, Braden River and Manatee!!!! There are just too many schools in one area in Bradenton and South Bradenton...Just too many schools and they like to pull the good players.

Anyone taking that job with the way the district is set up is crazy!! One of the worst jobs in the STATE

What do you mean by the way the district is set up? Seems like anyone could win that district each year.

What do you mean by the way the district is set up? Seems like anyone could win that district each year.

Its one of the easiest districts in the state, regardless of class. One would think an experienced coach at a well established program wouldn't have any trouble winning that district.

bayshore is a mess - far from a well established program... i doubt you see any local assistants put in for it

Southeast would be a great job. They can win the district year in year out and get pretty good skill guys. Bayshore on the other hand, would be a lousy job from the coaching perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT