ADVERTISEMENT

Some Scores of note from around the state

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Mainland 28 FPC 17 Final
* Don't be deceived by the FPC final regular season record, I believe they come into Hawkins stadium giving the Hurricanes all they can handle next week

East Lake 33 St Pete HS 7 Final
* East Lake concludes its 2nd consecutive undefeated season, beating a pretty solid St Pete HS team rather easily

Bloomingdale 32 Middleton 0 Final

* This was to be Coach Booth team, before being named for the HBC position at Manatee. Bloomingdale finishes the regular season 9-1 (only loss coming to Plant HS), with a 1st round playoff game going against Dr Phillips HS

Ft Myers HS finishes out an undefeated season by routing Dunbar
* Why has wavebb be so quiet about his greenies? No wave index no nothing????

Go Canes Go

Congratulations to Big Dan as The Buccaneer Train keeps rolling.

East Lake's George Campbell is the best player I've seen this year.

Congratulations to my cousin, Brian Surcy, the Head Coach at Bloomingdale. His older brother, Mike Grant, played at Brandon High and Nebraska. He was the starting QB at Nebraska until he was injured and Wally Pipped by none other than Tommie Frazier. Mike is now an assistant coach at North Texas State.

Finally, who the heck is Wavebb?

Now that we've finished the Pea's and Carrot's it's time to get down to the Meat and Taters.

Originally posted by MarkECannon:
Congratulations to Big Dan as The Buccaneer Train keeps rolling.

East Lake's George Campbell is the best player I've seen this year.

Congratulations to my cousin, Brian Surcy, the Head Coach at Bloomingdale. His older brother, Mike Grant, played at Brandon High and Nebraska. He was the starting QB at Nebraska until he was injured and Wally Pipped by none other than Tommie Frazier. Mike is now an assistant coach at North Texas State.

Finally, who the heck is Wavebb?
Did you go to any Bloomingdale games this year?

No Peezy. I wasn't a very supportive family member in this case. Maybe go see them this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT