ADVERTISEMENT

So SK....

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
With this new law signed into law I heard that a lot of Desoto players defected to Charlotte High School. This is why this law is biased and the SCOF needs to overturn it. Desoto only has ONE school and for them players to defect makes it a dumb law. The law should have been only for IN COUNTY open transfers no county to county.

HWF, how many times you going to mix up Charlotte and Port Charlotte? I'm shocked that someone from an old Florida school the Tarpons played for most of the last century, and someone who follows football can get that confused.

I don;t think Charlotte has had a Desoto transfer in years. Remember Tommy Henry who was a Desoto great? Well, he's been coaching at Port Charlotte for a number of years, and that's where the Desoto pipeline has been rolling into.

I personally don't like the law at all either, But C'mon man.

Well I said Charlotte because thats what I was told over the phone. But he could have been wrong since he is from Desoto and heard the word "Charlotte". I hear its happening everywhere now, geez did a pandora's box open up and I feel some schools will be going independent very soon. If they don't they would be stupid. There's only one way to get a point across to these governing bodies and its to break away from their stupid rules.

He's definitly wrong, but probably can't be helped, he is from Arcadia after all...

There's been a lot of dialog on here with some people surprisngly thinking its a good thing. The rich will get richer and the poor, poorer but like Johnny Cougar sings, "ain't that America..."

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Isn't spring football part of the 2017-2018 school year? Just curious. I have no clue what the law says but I only "hear" what I heard on the phone. Maybe they moved, I don't know and don't care.

Umm....not until next year. We are still in 2016, GUY.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT