ADVERTISEMENT

Since very little football is going on ...

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
We're all living in age where the "totally cool thing to do" is to complain. It really doesn't matter what your complaint is, as long as you've got something to bitch about. Nomsayin?

The complaints, it seems, are endless. Whatever you do, don't watch TV. That'll get you into a whole lotta of trouble.

Strike One. You're white? Oh Lord have mercy! This is a VERY serious problem. This means that all of your ancestors once owned slaves and a lot of your relatives probably lynched people and then went dancing afterwards. You think back to when your great grandparents were still alive can't recall visiting with them and seeing anyone tying nooses, but that doesn't matter. You're guilty as charged.

Strike Two: A guy being interviewed on CNN says you owe "reparations". He feels that you should be forced to give him and each of his relatives some portion of your money and now he's complaining that Congress has been dragging their feet on the legislation. Turns out the guy is a first generation refugee from Ethiopia who overstayed his Visa. You throw your hands in the air and ask, "This guy is from Africa, isn't even a U.S.citizen and now I owe him money? How could this be possible? I'm living off Social Security."

Strike Three, Strike Four and Strike Five: Social Security? You're old = Strike Three. You're Xenophobic (for discriminating against Ethiopian immigrants) = Strike Four. You're racist (for questioning entitlements to any person of color, no matter their Country of citizenship = Strike Five.

It's not even 10 am yet and your old, white ass already has five strikes on it. You decide to click off the TV, pick up your phone, and speed-dial an old high school buddy who played with you from youth leagues on.

The phone rings once and you suddenly realize that you've almost made a huge, huge mistake. You're white; Mel is Black. You've known the man for decades, but if he's been watching cable, he HAS to know that you have at least 5 serious character flaws. You fumble with the phone in a full-blown panic and manage to end the call before Mel answers and reads you your pedigree.

Close call.

You decide to walk out to the mailbox to check to see if you've been billed for any funeral expenses for someone was shot and killed during the commission of a felony. You see your neighbor's daughter walking her pit bull and say, "How about that U.S. Women's soccer team?"

"Why in the hell would you care about a bunch of us Lesbians? You probably never even been in bed with a man and there's no way you're transgender. You probably don't even own ONE pair of high heel shoes. Go %$#@ yourself and don't ever try to talk to me again!

You think "Appalling language out of a 10 year old's mouth", but that's ...

Strike Six = Guilty of being a heterosexual. Probably one your most serious character flaws! At least her pit bull decided not to hump your leg.

You decide to check your e-mail and find a message from a Nigerian Prince who lives in Fort Myers, hit the Mega-Ball jackpot, but can't cash the ticket because he's on the run from the F.B.I.

Finally ... something of a positive nature. You dial the number.

You: "Hi. Just got your e-mail. Is this some kinda scam?"

Nigerian Prince: "No sir. This is a totally legitimate offer. The ticket is worth over $565 million."
You: "Think I saw something about that on TV. What would I have to do?"

Nigerian Prince: "I give you the ticket. You cash it. We split the money 50/50."
You: "That sounds reasonable to me. Do you want to bring the ticket over to my place?"

Nigerian Prince: "I drive for Uber and have to drop a passenger off at the Fly Lounge".
You: "Isn't that where all the late-night shootings have been taking place?

Nigerian Prince: "Why would you bring something like that up? Are you racisistic?"
You: "Do you mean 'racist' or 'narcissistic'?"

Nigerian Prince: "Racisistic is a combination of both. Listen, do you want to do this or not?"
You: "Yes, but how much deposit is required. Every Nigerian I've dealt with has needed one."

Nigerian Prince:
"Only $10,000 ... but it must be in cash. Do you have that much available?"
You: "Let me check. Hang on for a sec --------------------- Sorry, I only have $271.43 in cash."

Nigerian Prince: "$271.43 will suffice. I'm driving a gray primer '84 Caprice with 4 doughnuts."
You: OK. Got it. BTW why are you on the run from the Feds?"

Nigerian Prince: "I crashed a plane into a Mosque and they think I'm a White Nationalist."
You: "Is this Wavebb?"

Voice on the other end: "Why in the hell would you care about a bunch of us Green Waves? You probably never even been to one of our games. And there's no way you work at Wendy's and there's no way you're a Buckeye. You probably don't even own ONE old galley book from Flagler or Biscayne. Go %$#@ yourself and don't ever call me again!
You: I must have dialed the wrong number again.

Strike Seven = Guilty of Misdialologism/Oldfartology

:eek:

On Strike 2.

The US actually has a long history of provided groups of people who have been through atrocities and their descendants reparations. I do not think descendants of African Slaves will ever receive them but it is not totally wild to think since it has been a common practice in the past. (Jewish, Japanese) just to name a few. This is something I just found out maybe a few months ago.

On Strike 6

Right there with ya... got to be careful they pretty much run the world and anything you see or watch has to have them involved and if you don't accept it your cast down.

On the title of the post "Since there is not much football being talked about"

Now Ne'Tre'lle... When have you EEEVVERRR Talked High School football except to tell us everything that is wrong with it (in regards to transfers, super teams etc). Come on now go ahead and pull up the last post you discussed anything about an ACTUAL GAME of HSFB... I will wait.

Now Nu'Trelle... When have you EEEVVERRR Talked High School football except to tell us everything that is wrong with it (in regards to transfers, super teams etc). Come on now go ahead and pull up the last post you discussed anything about an ACTUAL GAME of HSFB.
Strike Eight = Genuine disdain that our Moderator back & now we can't get rid of him

Strike Nine = Scarcity of FB-related posts

Nu'Trelle certain that he have made several FB related posts since, but one that received quite a few likes (which come to mind wiff out diggin through 47 pages of old posts) was the one he put up after Miami Central drove across the alley wiff Dalvin Cook and Joe Yearby on the bus, then the Rockets took Naples behind the woodshed after the Eagles scored 2 TD less than 2 minutes into game wiff only 7 or 8 Miami fans in the Visitor stands.

Strike Ten
= On Naples police for deciding to do a full body cavity search on all incoming Rocket fans

Strike Eleven = On Nu'Trelle for starting a brawl wiff Belle Glade Raider fans who snuck a load of barbeque ribs into Staver Field wiff out bringin him none. At least they handed him half a bottle of T-Bird as they was leavin.

Strike 8 You can get rid of me easily just ask seriously I'll bounce if y'all ask politely....
As I said this board will eventually be turned to dust by the yahoos but luckily for me anyone who I generally converse with on here i have their personal contact info to discuss the same matters. And please u havent done much moderation lately i thought about banning Neutral for a good 24 hours just to troll him but there's a chance he wont even check the board for 24 hours and he'll totally miss it lol.

Strike 9. I remember that post.... Cook is in his 3rd year in the NFL... 3 years in college which means that was about 6 years ago so 2013... got last football post 2013... Makes perfect sense now lol.

Strike 9. I remember that post.... (Dalvin) Cook is in his 3rd year in the NFL... 3 years in college which means that was about 6 years ago ...
Actually, if you want to beat Nu'Trelle up even a little further, Cook was a Junior at Central that year.

Many years ago, Nu'Trelle was a frequent flyer on Alligator alley, routinely going to the 305 6 or 7 times each fall. During that era, he saw the great Frankie Gore (Coral Gables) play at least 5 or 6 times. Nu'Trelle KNEW Gore would be an All-American in college and PROBABLY be a cinch to factor in the NFL and that, of course, all came to pass.

After Cook touched the ball 2 times in the Naples game and took to the house both times, Nu'Trelle turned to a couple friends and said, "Ever heard of Frank Gore? This kid is just as good ... and if you put a stopwatch on him, he's probably faster. A footrace between Cook and a Deon Sanders at the same age would have been worth a trip to a track meet anywhere in Florida.

... You can get rid of me easily...
Don't go away just yet. Readers need to see how much "isht" you let your A-hole buddy from Daytona get away wiff :)

Actually, if you want to beat Nu'Trelle up even a little further, Cook was a Junior at Central that year.

Many years ago, Nu'Trelle was a frequent flyer on Alligator alley, routinely going to the 305 6 or 7 times each fall. During that era, he saw the great Frankie Gore (Coral Gables) play at least 5 or 6 times. Nu'Trelle KNEW Gore would be an All-American in college and PROBABLY be a cinch to factor in the NFL and that, of course, all came to pass.

After Cook touched the ball 2 times in the Naples game and took to the house both times, Nu'Trelle turned to a couple friends and said, "Ever heard of Frank Gore? This kid is just as good ... and if you put a stopwatch on him, he's probably faster. A footrace between Cook and a Deon Sanders at the same age would have been worth a trip to a track meet anywhere in Florida.

Don't go away just yet. Readers need to see how much "isht" you let your A-hole buddy from Daytona get away wiff :)

Did you get to see Deion while in high school or were you not in the area then?

Saw Deion play all three sports at N. Ft. Myers. He wasn't much of a hitter (baseball) in H.S., but if you walked him, he'd turn a base on balls into into a triple on the next two pitches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT