ADVERTISEMENT

Silver King

I haven't heard from him, but I will try to stop by tomorrow to check on him.........I'm assuming because of where he lives, he probably experienced flooding in addition to wind damage to his home. I will also assume he evacuated rather than stay at home during the storm, he may just have alot on his mind with regards to recovery and subsequently no time for bein online.

Update: Silver and family are apparently okay, posted a epic pic on 10/10
311492774_10222972222274035_6299119064566440426_n.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't heard from him, but I will try to stop by tomorrow to check on him.........I'm assuming because of where he lives, he probably experienced flooding in addition to wind damage to his home. I will also assume he evacuated rather than stay at home during the storm, he may just have alot on his mind with regards to recovery and subsequently no time for bein online.

Update: Silver and family are apparently okay, posted a epic pic on 10/10
311492774_10222972222274035_6299119064566440426_n.jpg
WOW....That is GREAT to hear.....

Best hold on because take a look in the GULF. Don't be shocked if that one just all of sudden forms into a huge storm because the military industrial complex or companies that creates the ammo and shells has patents on cloud seeding and microwaves. I will not say more.

Thanks for checking on me fellas, Peezy got a hold of me. Wave did too.

I'm good guys (well I got a big hole in my foot from a palm spine and just came off of 2 1/2 weeks of pneumonia). My damage wasn't close to Charley, but I rebuilt for this storm. My mango tree fell on the house, soffit gutter and screens, but everything else held tight. The river only went a bit over my sea wall twice, a day after the storm, not from surge, but from sheet flow and 3 weeks of previous rain fooding up in Desoto and Polk.

Ian's eye rolled dead center right over my house as did Donna's when I was a kid living down the street on the Peace River, and Charley, living in this one. But when it comes to storm surge, dead center isn't a bad place to be. Because the worst of it piles up about 25 mies south of the eye which was Ft Myers Beach and Sanibel. That was a killer for them. They will find more bodies. They could use your prayers

Sorry, I couldn't check in, its not me, its freakin Xfinity using a hot spot just doesn't get it. I even went down and watched the Tarps drop their 5th at Lehigh Friday night.

WOW....That is GREAT to hear.....

Best hold on because take a look in the GULF. Don't be shocked if that one just all of sudden forms into a huge storm because the military industrial complex or companies that creates the ammo and shells has patents on cloud seeding and microwaves. I will not say more.
They must've used all the ammo on Ian

Reactions: Silver King
There is a video on youtube that shows all the microwaves lit up all over the United States. That is some crazy stuff. Freaking Military Industrial Complex aka those corporations who creates the ammo has patents on this crap. Very evil people. They were trying to destroy the FERTILIZER PLANTS. Think about what we have been hearing about FERTILIZER shortages. If those fertilizer plants in Hardee and southern polk were hit and destroyed we would be in serious trouble. Its my opinion anyway people need to start learning to grow their own foods and begin to buy from from local farmer's markets or local people who grow. You all will understand very soon.

Thanks for checking on me fellas, Peezy got a hold of me. Wave did too.

I'm good guys (well I got a big hole in my foot from a palm spine and just came off of 2 1/2 weeks of pneumonia). My damage wasn't close to Charley, but I rebuilt for this storm. My mango tree fell on the house, soffit gutter and screens, but everything else held tight. The river only went a bit over my sea wall twice, a day after the storm, not from surge, but from sheet flow and 3 weeks of previous rain fooding up in Desoto and Polk.

Ian's eye rolled dead center right over my house as did Donna's when I was a kid living down the street on the Peace River, and Charley, living in this one. But when it comes to storm surge, dead center isn't a bad place to be. Because the worst of it piles up about 25 mies south of the eye which was Ft Myers Beach and Sanibel. That was a killer for them. They will find more bodies. They could use your prayers

Sorry, I couldn't check in, its not me, its freakin Xfinity using a hot spot just doesn't get it. I even went down and watched the Tarps drop their 5th at Lehigh Friday night.
SK I have some SMALL Mango trees out here at the place I just purchase if you want any of them. The mother tree is competing with live oak so its about 30 feet tall LOL. There are stems growing everywhere I can pull up and put in pots if you want any. It wouldn't be too hard to meet you somewhere down in Pt Charlotte one day and I can hand them to you. I need to move them in open areas. I don't know why somebody would plant a mango tree under a 100 year old Live Oak but I am guessing it was by mistake or accident. The mother mango tree is so tall we cannot get any mangos and the Tree rats aka squirrel eats all the Mangos. I guess I need to create a long bar with a hook at the end. They had a short one out there but that is only 3 feet long, I need one thats 30-40 feet long.

Anyway, you were in the very same situation as I was. That eye rolls exactly right of our house. I am STILL astonished how the LEFT WALL was obviously the worse side and the right side was calm when in all hurricanes the right side is always the worse side but NOT in Ian.

Glad you are doing well and sorry for the injury you suffered SK!!!

Check this person out. He has been on top of these Military Industrial Complex corporation microwaves and cloud seeding for sometime. He has gathered all kinds of evidence against them. What most people don't know is even Lyndon B. Johnson PUBLICLY came out and told people what they were going to do. Nobody listened...
Freaking evil people out there. Using us as lab rats...

Man I got no time for that. I just live day by day and every day like it's my last. When it's my time to go it's my time to go ill enjoy every day and not stress over isht I can't control.

Man I got no time for that. I just live day by day and every day like it's my last. When it's my time to go it's my time to go ill enjoy every day and not stress over isht I can't control.
I am just showing you peezy..Geez not need to get all twisted up in a knot...If you want to stay blinded then that is on you...

OK Cat, I'm gonna bite; as someone who has survived three Eyes that passed dead center over my house; Donna Cat 3/4 pre-LBJ and Charley and Ian both Cat 4/5 landfalls - and I don't even really count Irma or a few other lessor storms) I have to ask why they would send these storms at little old Punta Gorda that:

1) Has historically had the largest amount of retired veterans in the nation, and PGI was developed by three former CIA agents and is a huge retiree area for generals, admirals and retired CIA.
2) Has no strategic military value.
3) Is a pathway into the Peace River Valley where MOSAIC mines phosphate and Uranium for the Govt and is protected as a defense contractor and pretty darn good buddies with Military Industrial Complex.
4) Is 100 miles from Strategic Command in Tampa, Why would they risk it if they were off, like every weapons system occasionally is, and it hit that?

Now, I might believe it more if they said they had the ability to increase the speed of a low coming west to east moving Low front that bounced these storms into Charlotte Harbor to protect Tampa, a strategic military command center. But otherwise its questionable, and you'd have to ask why not use it against China with Cyclones instead of Silver Kings home town?

SK I have some SMALL Mango trees out here at the place I just purchase if you want any of them. The mother tree is competing with live oak so its about 30 feet tall LOL. There are stems growing everywhere I can pull up and put in pots if you want any. It wouldn't be too hard to meet you somewhere down in Pt Charlotte one day and I can hand them to you. I need to move them in open areas. I don't know why somebody would plant a mango tree under a 100 year old Live Oak but I am guessing it was by mistake or accident. The mother mango tree is so tall we cannot get any mangos and the Tree rats aka squirrel eats all the Mangos. I guess I need to create a long bar with a hook at the end. They had a short one out there but that is only 3 feet long, I need one thats 30-40 feet long.

Anyway, you were in the very same situation as I was. That eye rolls exactly right of our house. I am STILL astonished how the LEFT WALL was obviously the worse side and the right side was calm when in all hurricanes the right side is always the worse side but NOT in Ian.

Glad you are doing well and sorry for the injury you suffered SK!!!
What type Cat?

Ran into a couple of young ladys Saturday afternoon, on their way to a 50th class reunion for Charlotte high school. I asked them if they knew a certain male member of that class, and they answered in what could have been perceived as a practice perfect unison response..................- omg yes! he was such a sexy hunk and a football player!

Ran into a couple of young ladys Saturday afternoon, on their way to a 50th class reunion for Charlotte high school. I asked them if they knew a certain male member of that class, and they answered in what could have been perceived as a practice perfect unison response..................- omg yes! he was such a sexy hunk and a football player!
Ya know, it ain't easy being the man, the myth, the legend that is Silver King. We sure had a fun weekend that started Thursday night at FV Tiki Hut. Then they did Babcock Ranch Nature Tour Friday, on to Beef O'Brady's Friday which was supposed to be our HOF Game night and two more classmates were to be inducted this year, (CHS 1972 has 7 in the HOF, including the school's first All-American which is by far the largest group of any class), but IAN changed that and Tarps went down to Pahokee to play - Sat Golf Tournament while I was giving a tour of CHS, and Sat night dinner dance at Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club. Sunday we finished up with a BBQ and live music at Harbour Heights Park that SK provided his famous PG Pulled Pork for. Had a LB come back from Ohio, a WR from Arizona, but unfortunately Burton Lawless (FHSAA's Top 100 FB players of the first 100 years) had to pass because of a knee replacement - he did have me read a message though. We decided life happens too quickly...

OK Cat, I'm gonna bite; as someone who has survived three Eyes that passed dead center over my house; Donna Cat 3/4 pre-LBJ and Charley and Ian both Cat 4/5 landfalls - and I don't even really count Irma or a few other lessor storms) I have to ask why they would send these storms at little old Punta Gorda that:

1) Has historically had the largest amount of retired veterans in the nation, and PGI was developed by three former CIA agents and is a huge retiree area for generals, admirals and retired CIA.
2) Has no strategic military value.
3) Is a pathway into the Peace River Valley where MOSAIC mines phosphate and Uranium for the Govt and is protected as a defense contractor and pretty darn good buddies with Military Industrial Complex.
4) Is 100 miles from Strategic Command in Tampa, Why would they risk it if they were off, like every weapons system occasionally is, and it hit that?

Now, I might believe it more if they said they had the ability to increase the speed of a low coming west to east moving Low front that bounced these storms into Charlotte Harbor to protect Tampa, a strategic military command center. But otherwise its questionable, and you'd have to ask why not use it against China with Cyclones instead of Silver Kings home town?
Think about the PHOSPHATE mines, If they had shut them down think about the food supply chain and what would have happened. The military industrial complex is NOT the military SK, they are CORPORATIONS who holds the patents. Remember if the GOVERNMENT holds a patent it must be turned over to WE THE PEOPLE yes or no? YES. So things that NASA patents like velcro was turned over to the people. But, things the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX the CORPORATIONS patents don't. They are PRIVATE CONTRACTORS and they take orders from the WEF and the ELITES who are controlling everything. They are the ones who are trying to bring us into their NAZI World Order. Don't worry its NOT going to happen, keep watching.

BTW what is the biggest thing we hear today? CLIMATE CHANGE...If its rigged then its not climate change. So let me ask everybody was man involved with the last ice age OR what the SUN the cause? The SUN is always the reason our climate changes on earth. Its called cooling and heating periods of the sun. Now these so called PAID SCIENTISTS who are paid to say what they are told to say are telling people "climate change. Remember in the 70s they said by 1989 they said we would be in ice age. Then they changed it by 2000 Florida would be under water. Then they changed it to Global warming to now Climate Change. See how they keep moving the goal post and changing the narrative? Its ALL A SCAM. Its about $$$ nothing else. Certain group of people who own these corporations like solar and WIND POWER and these lithium batteries are pushing this false hope. Think about this, it takes a HUGE DUMP TRUCK 12 hours moving dirt just to produce one batter. Does that make sense? Where do all the dead lithium batteries go? Landfill which is more harmful for the environment. Don't get me started on the solar panels which are no good whenever its SNOWS or rains. Wind power is awful, killing the birds and blowing up. Its all a scam, nothing more. its about programming people by creating a "climate change fear" nothing more.

People should read about the Communist Marxist Agenda, #5 was actually setting up a CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM and what do we have here in the United States that was setup in 1913? A Central Bank and the same year the IRS and Federal Reserve was created. You all believe your income taxes pays for ROADS, MILITARY and other things in Federal Government? That is a flat out lie. Congress has a Credit Card with the Federal Reserve that is owned by the Central Banks aka corporations like JPMorgan, Rothschilds and others. The Federal Reserves prints the money and charges an interest to print the money. Then every February-April everybody has been programmed to pay income taxes. That personal income taxes pays for the interest that is charged to print the money. Corporations and other pays for money borrowed. Tariffs, embargoes, imports and exports pays for much of the Federal Government.

We all have been living under a communist society since 1913 and people don't even know it SK. Robert Kiyosaki research him he has been talking about the central banks for the past couple of weaks and told people what these banks are, they are a communist system. We all were lied to from the beginning. Keep watching, I believe there is going to be a dollar come out soon back by gold, just keep watching. Gold destroys the FEDS, bank on it.

Now watch this video on Dorian, do you truly believe a HURRICAN as large as Dorian was moving towards Miami then magically stopped and sat over the Bahamas like that for 2 hours then just magically turned north for no reason? We all were on facebook questioning it because there was no high or nothing that would cause it to do that. It just magically stop over the Bahamas and sit there for 1-2 hours. That is when I realized something was not right and began researching into weather modification stuff.

Last edited:
What type Cat?
SK here's one more..Watch Reese report explain more on the weather modification.

Also think about this, who lives down there in Boca Grande? General Flynn does. He knows where the bodies are buried meaning he knows EVERYTHING about this deep state and their plans.

These ppl don't care about you or myself SK, they want us eating bugs. Have you have seen the Nicole Kidman commercials trying to get ppl eating bugs? Those insects they want ppl eating will kill you overtime because of a chemical inside those insects.

And no I am not an infowar or Alex Jones fanboy but Reese does publish some great videos.He uses infowars platform to get his videos out there.

Listen to what that MURDERER LBJ said back then.

SK I can take a photo and email to you because I really don't know the type. I'm not a big fan, yet, on mangos but I just moved out here in April but I have a hunch I am going to become a fan. 6.5 acres I think I am going to become a fan of a lot of fruits and veggies lol.
Hard to tell with plant, for me anyway, but once you get fruit you can. Send a pic and I'll ask my buddy whose an expert

Hard to tell with plant, for me anyway, but once you get fruit you can. Send a pic and I'll ask my buddy whose an expert
I sent two emails don't know why the message body didn't send, stupid iPad Pro!!! Look at the images and tell me what you think and just respond if you want one.

Okay I was having all kinds of issues sending you those images so I imported the images in photoshop and resized them. They were too huge to sent. You should have them now.

Sk you still have the comcast email address?

I'm not getting email - just got my internet back yesterday
Weird...Okay lets wait until say Wednesday and I will send it again. Could be something with all the lines down that way. You should look into TMobile gateway, unbelievable fast and it only costs $50 a month. Just a suggestion. I have TMobile and StarLink. Starlink stayed on the whole time except whenever my power went down. As soon as I turned on my generator boom starlink worked fine. I love both of them. I use two of them one for back up just in case the other goes down...

StarLink is the Musk one? My kids are trying to talk me into it. SW Fl people in the hurricane destruction zone are leaving Xfinity /Comcast in droves. There have been lines around the corners at their stores of people dropping off equipment and pulling the plug on them. Verizon hasn't been much better.

StarLink is the Musk one? My kids are trying to talk me into it. SW Fl people in the hurricane destruction zone are leaving Xfinity /Comcast in droves. There have been lines around the corners at their stores of people dropping off equipment and pulling the plug on them. Verizon hasn't been much better.
Yep..I got starlink back in May, I love it. My Starlink equipment laughed at Hurricane Ian. It is very simple to setup. You just need to order the house gable mount because it only comes with the camper mount if you decide to get it. The equipment is expensive but trust me in the future its going to be FREE INTERNET for the whole world. Kash Patel came out and told everybody this is why Trump created the contract between DOD and Musk and once its all setup it will be free. It costs money to set it up so basically we are paying for it currently whenever we buy the hardware.

It took me 30 minutes to mount it, run the cable into my house into my bedroom. It comes with a wireless gateway. Very simple, all you do is use starlinks app on your phone to set the gateway's password up and your done. The dish will find it's own satellite whenever it needs to. Only time I lose service is during very hard rains. Thats why I have the TMobile gateway as backup. One is $110 and the other is $50. I was paying that much with Xfinity alone. And now I just stream but I don't watch TV that much anymore, to be honest I cannot stand TV shows of today, I am a John Wayne or any Western myself...

Thanks for the info, that's what two of my son's said, one has an RV and said you have to get the other mount. Can people watch different programs on different TVs in the house at one time?

Thanks for the info, that's what two of my son's said, one has an RV and said you have to get the other mount. Can people watch different programs on different TVs in the house at one time?
Yes sir, you can watch whatever you want. We have 4 Televisions in 4 different rooms, three computers and four Ipad pros, zero issues browsing or watching them. Like I said I just stream nothing else. My wife watches Friendly TV, myself I watch Prime Video, not a lot because I am a western person so I don't watch much TV. I watch a lot of RUMBLE TV channels to get a lot of information bypassing the fake deceiving media like CNN and Foxnews.

I just did a speedtest. I got 88.17mbps on download and 8.81 on upload. The download is what matters. That is about 11.02 megabytes per second on download. That is way, way plenty. And Starlink has upped the speed for Florida because of the hurricane.

I will email you the hardware list you need once I know the emails are going through.

Your email address is the same one you had before that started with a v?

I can't access from my computer or phone, possibly on my end, bu since the storm its internet has been spotty. I'll eventually get it back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT