ADVERTISEMENT

S Fla games

Zoe Boy

Sep 23, 2007
First off we have 6a Central vs Naples at the Mecca Traz Powel... A month ago to me I would of been worry about Central winning this game, but these guys are rolling... Naples has a nice rb in #27 but don't think he seen a front 7 like MC... With that said MC wins this game easy in the rain 38-14

7a STA vs Branden River IMO STA is well rested as they were not tested against Mater.... Got guys heal up and got their qb back... I heard Branden River is nice but didn't meet or play a team like STA yet... I think it will be a smash session for STA....42-14

8a Flannigan vs Columbus this is gonna be a great defensive game with Flannigan winning in a revenge game....17-14

State Championships 4a BTW vs Raines both squads have athletes... Both have speed ... Both Squads are talented ... But I think line play will come in to play and that is the strength of BTW team this year.... I've seen film on Raines and they didn't really impress me there.. But that num 2 they have is a beast!!! But I'll take Booker T in a close one 24-20

IF I was a betting man I would go with all SFL schools too but I think at least one of these teams will get an upset (not including Fl and Col as both are down south).

Can't say who but I think one goes down.

I think the Championship game will be one to see.

Reactions: Zoe Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT