ADVERTISEMENT

Rufus and Sterling has a question about Panthers vs Broncos

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach
843px-Super_Bowl_logo.svg.png

It will be an interesting game! I would have given it to the Panthers until I saw the Broncos play yesterday.

I would have to give my support to the Broncos. Then, hopefully, Peyton Manning goes out on top, just like John Elway did.

Reactions: swett2victory
It will be an interesting game! I would have given it to the Panthers until I saw the Broncos play yesterday.

I would have to give my support to the Broncos. Then, hopefully, Peyton Manning goes out on top, just like John Elway did.
You have a great reason to believe that because what the Broncos did last night, I dont even think Brady knew he was invited to the party

Carolina has been a fun team to watch all season and Cam Newton has been a great boon for the sport to draw in attention from non-football fans. Carolina dismantled Arizona. Denver has defeated New England twice this year. Beating New England once can be a fluke, beating them twice, to me, means they deserve to be in the Superbowl.

Between both teams, there is only one glaring issue. How is Denver going to put up enough offense against Carolina to make this game competitive? Carolina, with 2 weeks, will find a way to score 21 or more on the Bronco's defense. Right now, I'm not sure the Bronco's can score 21 on Carolina.

I think Denver is a little better defensively, but I think Carolina is a lot better than Denver offensively. Special Teams is a wash.

I'd go Carolina 28, Denver 17

Carolina in a good low scoring game by 10.
Love Denver and their defense. Manning has 2 weeks to recoup, and he will need all 2 weeks. Cam is the difference maker. He will run when he needs that fist down if it is open. Last game of the season and everything goes. Peyton can still make the throws but has lost some. If Denver wins I'll be surprised and happy at the same time.

Carolina 24, Denver 14.

I liked Peyton's numerous runs yesterday. But, I winced everytime, hoping he didn't get hurt.

Carolina has been a fun team to watch all season and Cam Newton has been a great boon for the sport to draw in attention from non-football fans. Carolina dismantled Arizona. Denver has defeated New England twice this year. Beating New England once can be a fluke, beating them twice, to me, means they deserve to be in the Superbowl.

Between both teams, there is only one glaring issue. How is Denver going to put up enough offense against Carolina to make this game competitive? Carolina, with 2 weeks, will find a way to score 21 or more on the Bronco's defense. Right now, I'm not sure the Bronco's can score 21 on Carolina.

I think Denver is a little better defensively, but I think Carolina is a lot better than Denver offensively. Special Teams is a wash.

I'd go Carolina 28, Denver 17
Ms Jessica
After reading the articles here and there, this Superbowl sounds like just that Peezy. Manning doesn't like to run....except for yesterday, and on the other hand Super Cam can explode and run over bulls, cows and buffaloes with his massive torso or yet ponderosity.

I certainly believe there will be a plethora number of citizens to go against your scripture ma'am, but it only means they will force mine as well.

I do understand that you have outside constraints Ms. Jessica, but your feedback is very appreciated. I'm interested in reading the thoughts and predictions and you ma'am have successfully acknowledged my essay. I hope to see a plethora of discussions, predictions, and insightful posts, so us citizens and/or fans can have a better understanding of what will happen.

Will we see a mass exodus stadium fans going for Panthers or Broncos? We shall be the witness

There are a lot of challenges on both ends Ms. Jessica, but in conclusion my vision separates the winner from the loser and my heart finalizes the outcome

I will stick to my guns

Panthers will rhomp rhomp Broncos 30-14

It was surprising for me to see a Bill Belichick coach team, not make any type of meaningful adjustment to what Denver was doing defensively. What Denver did defensively for the entire game was almost exactly what I recalled the Rams did to the Bucs this season during the 1st half of that game. In that they brought pressure primarily from the edge any time Brady tried to setup for a pass play, and New England could never find an answer for it. Compounded by the fact that New England had no semblance of a running game, the only thing surprising by the outcome was how close the final score was despite New England’s offensive impotence.

If the Super Bowl is played straight up, meaning the NFL does nothing to influence the eventual outcome. This one is North Carolina’s to lose!

Go Canes Go!

One thing is clear, That wasn't the same New England line that usually shows up. They were not helping Brady one bit and Brady had no where to go. They closed the pocket on him.

Panthers on the other hand have been consistent. Oh and lets not forget that Super Cam runs at Will....

My one and only concern is watching the Panthers in the 2nd half. They better get 30 in the first half in order to succeed.
CAM-NEWTON-ESCAPE.gif

Cam put the Merry-go-Round move on the tackler, and finished him off with the whip move.
Sure would like to see Manning try that move...

Manning can only make that stupid smirk of his when things don't go his way because it's never his fault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT