ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals app is released

It only lets me see main rivals forums anyway to get to this forum from it?

Mikesinger,
Rufus has a flip phone, while Sawyer has a Swinging Motorola, and I on the other hand(right one) have a Galaxy S4........but for some reason I cannot download "Not compatible"

help.jpg

Last edited:
Should be able to go to the settings tab to add FV

You tap on the menu icon in the upper left (with the 3 little lines), tap on Teams, scroll down and tap on Florida HS Sports. Now you're on FlaVarsity, the top banner is now green and if you tap on the FORUMS tab, it brings you to our forum. Just look for Football Central on the list.

I only wish there was a way to increase the font size a few notches and make it have a black background instead of having to look into that bright blaring white background.

Please help me understand. If I can reach your site using a web browser, why do I need a separate app? Apps take up memory in my 16GB phone.

I'm just curious. Everyone is pushing their individual apps and I don't understand the advantage to them.

Please help me understand. If I can reach your site using a web browser, why do I need a separate app? Apps take up memory in my 16GB phone.

I'm just curious. Everyone is pushing their individual apps and I don't understand the advantage to them.

I think the big thing is getting notifications every time someone replies to a thread you've commented in. I love that part. There are some bugs in the app.. There's this weird thing where it logs me out sometimes. All in all, I like it a lot.

Bruh.... Daddy Duties got me locked away... I only made it out to a few games none in which you were at.

Bruh.... Daddy Duties got me locked away... I only made it out to a few games none in which you were at.
Usually is The Boss that reschedules my schedule. My girls go with me to the games. Mama will come in sometimes and say "now you know we got to do family time sometimes" "you're always gone" . So I try to explain myself and I get one of these

48349_original.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT