REMINDER

Discussion in 'Football Central' started by Choctaw_fan, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Choctaw_fan

Choctaw_fan Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I told you people I wanted nothing to do with this site anymore. Take that charge off my credit card right now! I'm tired of pay to support this pathetic site!

2. Neutral 0bserver

Neutral 0bserver Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

No one can quit. We're all indentured ... whatever that means.

3. Neutral 0bserver

Expand Collapse

What a raft of horse ___. You have no idea what you're talking about. And you also have no idea as to the basic reason she decided to get upset. If you think something other than ordinary message board "back and forth" took place, then you'd undoubtedly flunk a freshman Econ 101 class right with along with her.

File under "How quickly they forget": And remember this, homeboy, you're the one who came crawlin back over here for the express purpose of re-igniting a never-ending war with someone that started over on your "nice and friendly board". Give us a break.

4. gatorman001

gatorman001 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Neutral, The bumping is me trying to push down the political trolls that also by coincidence happens to be their 1st post more times than not. I'm working on some other things to see if I can possibly reign in posts, like the one you responded to above.

5. Neutral 0bserver

Expand Collapse

It's not "trolls". It's "troll". Poor bastard is wearing himself out for nothing.

6. Choctaw_fan

Choctaw_fan Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

STILL WAITING. CAN'T REACH THE NUMBER SHOWN ON THE CREDIT CHARGE. I DON'T HAVE A YAHOO ACCOUNT. I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD TO YOU CRIMINALS TO STOP CHARGING TO IT. THANKS FOR NOTHIN!

7. gatorman001

Expand Collapse

Thanks again for the update!

8. Silver King

Silver King Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Oh Peezy...

9. Neutral 0bserver

Expand Collapse

You forgot to add the "magic words". What was they? "Grand"? "Terrific"? "Exulted"? Nu'Trelle had all of them memorized at one point after peezy brainwashed us.

10. peezy28

peezy28 Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Just seeing... so this isn't a troll its actually her.... not sure what can be done

11. Silver King

Silver King Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

OK, then hey Choc - hope you're well

12. gatorman001

Expand Collapse

I had no idea or maybe I just haven't been paying attention, but rivals is operated by yahoo. I've tried recently to reach out to someone at rivals through yahoo, but have been mostly unsuccessful in getting a response from anyone.......except for once.

rivals.billing@cc.yahoo.com

Did respond by providing me another email address to another department......end result however was no response. Choctaw's issue is a billing issue, so I don't know why she shouldn't be able to write someone there. Now from a grown ass adult standpoint, particularly someone that supposedly work as a government contractor......you'd think she know how to handle her business, if contacting someone at rivals proves pointless. Dispute the charge to your credit card or just cancel the damn card and have a new one issued.......continuing to come to the board in attempt to spread her credit card drama to the rest of us is exactly why I had no remorse when she got mad due to her inability to debate with the rest of us, and then subsequently decided to take her toys to go home to play!

12 gatorman001, Jul 30, 2020 at 2:38 PM
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 7:01 PM