ADVERTISEMENT

REMINDER

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
I told you people I wanted nothing to do with this site anymore. Take that charge off my credit card right now! I'm tired of pay to support this pathetic site!

It's free to post there and ... don't allow the bullying that was allowed to happen here.
What a raft of horse ___. You have no idea what you're talking about. And you also have no idea as to the basic reason she decided to get upset. If you think something other than ordinary message board "back and forth" took place, then you'd undoubtedly flunk a freshman Econ 101 class right with along with her.

File under "How quickly they forget": And remember this, homeboy, you're the one who came crawlin back over here for the express purpose of re-igniting a never-ending war with someone that started over on your "nice and friendly board". Give us a break.

Neutral, The bumping is me trying to push down the political trolls that also by coincidence happens to be their 1st post more times than not. I'm working on some other things to see if I can possibly reign in posts, like the one you responded to above.

STILL WAITING. CAN'T REACH THE NUMBER SHOWN ON THE CREDIT CHARGE. I DON'T HAVE A YAHOO ACCOUNT. I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD TO YOU CRIMINALS TO STOP CHARGING TO IT. THANKS FOR NOTHIN!

I had no idea or maybe I just haven't been paying attention, but rivals is operated by yahoo. I've tried recently to reach out to someone at rivals through yahoo, but have been mostly unsuccessful in getting a response from anyone.......except for once.

rivals.billing@cc.yahoo.com

Did respond by providing me another email address to another department......end result however was no response. Choctaw's issue is a billing issue, so I don't know why she shouldn't be able to write someone there. Now from a grown ass adult standpoint, particularly someone that supposedly work as a government contractor......you'd think she know how to handle her business, if contacting someone at rivals proves pointless. Dispute the charge to your credit card or just cancel the damn card and have a new one issued.......continuing to come to the board in attempt to spread her credit card drama to the rest of us is exactly why I had no remorse when she got mad due to her inability to debate with the rest of us, and then subsequently decided to take her toys to go home to play!

Last edited:
Man this site has fallen on hard times....now Choctaw fan is hittin the fan lol....Rivals has a chat feature to cancel subscriptions ...I did it today for Warchant.

Reactions: peezy28
Man this site has fallen on hard times....now Choctaw fan is hittin the fan lol....Rivals has a chat feature to cancel subscriptions ...I did it today for Warchant.
I canceled many years ago what made you finally bite the bullet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT