ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Sneads wide receiver Dalton Brown

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“I have been rehabilitating my right ACL, working hard to come back from that injury. I’m happy with the progress I’ve made so far, I’m bigger, faster and stronger.”

What do you feel you have improved on most since last football season?
“I feel as if my mentality has gotten way better, I want to come out each and every day to work on my craft and push others around me to work. I’m learning to navigate my new role as a leader with the team this year, and I’m just ready to go to work with my guys.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“We had 16 seniors graduate this past season, so filling those spots on offense and defense is a big part of what we’re focusing on this year. We have a lot of young guys in those roles, so it’s important to stay patient and help them develop. Any season will have its ups and downs, but the most important thing is staying consistent and following the process. I’m excited at the potential of this team and can’t wait to see how we progress.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Every game will come with its own set of challenges, but I think this team is ready to meet each of those challenges.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Amari Clemons from Marianna, FL.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Playing college football is the goal, and I am working constantly to achieve that reality.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have had a couple camp invites to a few ivy league schools. My recruiting slowed down after my injury, however I’m excited to be able to show coaches that I’m back and better than ever this upcoming season.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I had a few schools interested my sophomore year, but I think coaches became nervous after last season’s injury. Again, I’m excited for the opportunity to compete this season and prove I can compete at the collegiate level.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No, I have just received camp invites and graphics from schools.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I plan on going to UWF for a camp / to see the campus.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“UWF, Rivals Camp Series, Millsaps College.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite team growing up was FSU, I always enjoyed watching them as a kid. Growing up 30 minutes from Tallahassee I was born into it.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News