ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Gulf tight end/defensive end Aiden Holewski

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“I haven’t stopped working since the season ended, but as of late, in the last couple weeks I’ve been doing two-a-days with my team, along with a Saturday scrimmage on the first week we padded up.”

What do you feel you have improved on most since last football season?
“I think I’ve improved most on my size (muscle wise) and all around becoming more athletic.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I think my team and I will do great next season, we have a lot of football to look forward too and the sky's the limit with these boys.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“The team that I feel will be our toughest competitors is Zephyrhills. They always have some GUYS every year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“From an all-around athletic standpoint, Zephyrhills DJ Picket will probably be the toughest athlete we will face.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I want to play college football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have an offer from Grinnell College, but some schools that have been recruiting me are Wofford, UPENN, Dartmouth, and Cornell.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The school that is recruiting me the hardest is kind of a toss up of the schools I listed previously.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I went on a visit to Dartmouth and USF.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I don’t plan on going on any college trips unless I’m invited, besides the camps of course.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“I plan on going to the Mercer mega camp, a Dartmouth camp, Cornell camp, UPENN camp, Wofford camp, and possibly some other like the USF mega camp.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“The University of Florida was always my favorite college as a kid, I’ve always liked the Gators and wanted to be a Gator.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News