ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Middleburg defensive back Hasani Scott

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
How did the high school football season go overall?
“I did not have a full season due to injuries and a cross-country move from Long Beach California, but overall I was able to overcome these obstacles and have a good season.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans for sports/workouts are to keep working on my craft and get bigger.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I believe my team will do well next season, as we get closer to spring we are slowly putting together missing pieces.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I feel like we have a pretty tough schedule, but Bishop Kenny out of all teams will be the toughest game, we’ll be ready.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I do not know many players, but from a defensive standpoint I will face challenges from Bishop Kenny and Columbia’s quarterbacks.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love the opportunity to take my talents to a collegiate level, since I was a kid I always dreamed of playing at the University of Texas in Austin.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Currently I have one offer from Webber International University, but I have had contact with Mercer, Stetson, St. Thomas, Brown and Allen.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The school making the hardest push currently, in my opinion, is Stetson. They are set up to evaluate my talents in spring, and I’m keeping contact with the coaches.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have done some game day visits at Mercer University during the season, a camp at Webber International, and went to the Stetson University spring game.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“This summer I will be doing multiple college camps. I hope to also do some unofficial/official visits.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Since 3rd grade I have always had my eyes set on the University of Texas in Austin. I quickly fell in love with the program and the environment they put their players in.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News