ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Holy Trinity quarterback Brogan McNab

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“It has been a great start. The team is getting used to the new coaching [staff] and each other. We've only been able to play 4 games. Weather and the hurricane have impacted our play. We've had a great start and I just want to play some more football. We've got talent.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“I have been pretty happy with how I am playing this season and am definitely getting more comfortable at QB.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“Our team has played well so far. Our goal is to win the district and I think we can definitely do that. We're young and we get better every week.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“We can improve on our run game and all-around offense. We could work on staying calm when things don’t go right.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“We are going to be successful going forward because we are all on the same page and know our jobs. Our coaches get us better. Coach Hurlie Brown is our head coach. He's a good guy with a great football mind. Coach Garrett is our offensive coordinator and his play calls have made us better. The more we all work together, the better everything will be.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play football in college. I want to play at the highest level possible. I'm just going to keep working for that.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“N/A.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have gone to Florida, Georgia Tech, Miami, and USF.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“I think I will go to another Miami game later this season. I'd like to go on some more. Learning about the different programs and watching the players in action has been really cool.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite team is Florida State.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News