ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Cambridge Christian School quarterback Chris Stephenson

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
What have you and your team been doing as of late to get ready for the fall?
“We have been emphasizing making workouts and all summer activities a priority in order to build a foundation early so we can be successful when the season comes around.”

What do you feel you have improved on the most since football ended?
“My biggest improvement has been my improving mental strength during everything I do, whether it’s lifting or going over plays and teaching them to the team. Keeping my mind strong has helped me overcome any adversity that has been thrown and will be thrown my way.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I feel confident that we will successfully compete from start to finish in every game that we have this year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I feel that if we prepare properly for every opponent then we should compete to our best no matter who we play.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I feel if we stay focused on the overall team and approach each team the way we need to then our guys will be prepared against any team we will face.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I do plan to play college football, but my decision is undecided as of right now.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Stetson, Cornell, Erskine, and Ithaca College have reached out and stood out the most to me.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The schools that have personally stood out are Stetson, Cornell, and Ithaca.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes sir I have visited Stetson, Furman, Georgia Tech, and I plan to visit Ithaca and Cornell this week.”

What camps did you attend this summer? How did the camps go overall?
“I’ve attended Georgia Tech and Furman and felt confident in my performance at both camps.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up was the University of Miami.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News