ADVERTISEMENT

Principal resigned from Jones High School

Man, Pipe Dreams started talking about this May 2, then on the Cocoa thread.

Last night Pipe broke this sad Principal resignation story, said he had more info, but couldn't let the cat out of the bag jes yet. SK responded, but by the time he rolled out at 5am dis morning, that thread had up and disappeared.

Den this morning some new poster with #1 by his post count and who go by the catchy name, cococaine (SK think he remember running a Hawk Marine Dyno-tuned, Don Aronow, Cigarette Boat by that name in the 80s) was asking some related questions on the cocoa thread again.

Lots of stuff going on, need a scorecard to figure it out though. Where's Nu'Trelle when you need him to guide through the confusion?

I decided I didn't want to get ahead of the FHSAA in reporting what occurred. I have two pieces of information. I don't feel a need to disclose. But there is a story here and I'm sure the details will come out.

This is much more than just football. As of now, principal's career as a school administrator is probably over.

I decided I didn't want to get ahead of the FHSAA in reporting what occurred. I have two pieces of information. I don't feel a need to disclose. But there is a story here and I'm sure the details will come out.
Come on Pipe, you're like that high school tease we all "wanted" back in the day. Old guys like SK and myself need stimulation and speedy gratification. Give it up, young man :)

Reactions: Silver King
So does Elijah keep his job? If there is grade changing and recruiting as being alleged the county will usually cut the head off the chicken. Not a good scene. I wonder if the FHSAA will do anything in this matter? I am sure Orange County contacted them once the investigation turned up some inconsistencies. Finally, 30 something transfers in one semester. Do they scatter?

I'm saying nothing happens other than Principal resigning. I didn't see anything in that article about football players getting grade changes.

Maybe your right. I am probably piecing too many rumors together. Spectrum/brighthouse stated in their article that the Fhsaa were notified of potential violations on Monday.

I know what is now public- that they are looking into recruiting and grade changes.

I also know that a Jones assistant was at DP national signing day talking to parents of players, and potentially players.

I'm sure Florida's Free Agency era is taking off just like the legislature wanted.

Yeah, kids can make their own decisions where to go without coaches influencing that - "don't worry about it, they won't interfere". It's like putting a guy just out of the Raford State Prison in charge of the girls at Mons Venus.

And we wonder why these clowns in the legislature keep flushing that damn water out of the Okeechobee and screwing the pooch.

Last edited:
FHSAA has no choice in this example. 30 kids since last football season ended have transferred in. Something doesn't smell quite right. Sentinel runs a front page article on a 1st year AD not being renewed and the FHSAA helping check paperwork? Blood in the water.

Obviously he is getting kids from elsewheretoo, but I think it would be interesting to note how many kids he brought back to jones that lived in that zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT