ADVERTISEMENT

Pipe Dreams..... come home son

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
What are you doing on DJ's wild,wild,west message board threatening lawsuits on trolls, provocateurs, and smart asses ? Young man, you have no business trying to reason, use logical thought, or enlighten that despicable bunch. Why in the hell do you think Drummer61 is over here ? That crowd at DJ's is for heavyweights only. Small fries, sensitive types, and dense knucklehead DBP homers, have no excuse for being over there. You stay in the baby pool where some of us older guys can keep an eye or two on you. Hopefully Mid you have learned a valuable lesson.... # your board uncle

Oh yeah...I'm done over there. I never really posted anyway. Too many clowns. I'm not suing anybody, I just brought up a ton of case law so that guy could see what he was doing. I'm not sure he called my bluff. Nobody tells a group of people I do crack/cocaine and gets away with it!

Pipe held his own at DJ's bar and grill. DJ's, where a lot of posters go to the bar then come home, login, and grill some other school. It's a national board where high school football junkies go to boast that their high school is better than your high school. Kind of like here but on a national level with many more knuckle heads, me included.

Nu'Trelle once tried to snort coke. It was a two liter bottle and he damn near drown hisself. EMT's had to do chest compressions and artificial insemination to revive him.

Reactions: riverrat1961
Zoe, you're a Miami guy and OK. Drummer is a New Jersey " Know it all" guy now living in the Palm Beach area. He's an assho......a-ah knucklehead.
Zoe who you got to move on, Central or Carol City ? Hallendale or AH-P ? Flanagan, CG, Columbus ?

Zoe, you're a Miami guy and OK. Drummer is a New Jersey " Know it all" guy now living in the Palm Beach area. He's an assho......a-ah knucklehead.
Zoe who you got to move on, Central or Carol City ? Hallendale or AH-P ? Flanagan, CG, Columbus ?
That's a tough question Daytona ummm I hope Carol City wins for some new teams to get in but you can never count out Central... I like both AHP and Hallendale but I'm going with the better coaching staff in AHP and I'm taking Flannagan all the way... Dark horse 4a Booker T.... I know they fell off a bit but their young and the freshman qb is nice!!!

Thanks Zoe for the insight. All the other S.FL posters left this site a couple years ago, thought the site was too juvenile....

Thanks Zoe for the insight. All the other S.FL posters left this site a couple years ago, thought the site was too juvenile....
Well I agreed with them plus if I can remember I got denied access of this sight... Don't know why maybe because I was from Miami idk... So when they did the new site i check in again and see I was able to post on here... Don't know what change...

Zoe, all new guys running the site. It's pretty wide open now, not like DJ's, but way better then before. Keep us up on the south end, we get nothing...

Cool I'll check in more often now.. But didn't like what happen before but you said is new guys running the board I'll spread out the word.. I'm also on Josh page too...

Well Danny, compared to Miami guys threatening to get on a Greyhound and go find some cat because he wouldn't agree Miami Killian was the best team ever, it probably was. But let's not put it all on the antics in these days of the Jersey lament; a lot of those posters didn't think football was played anywhere else but Dade / Broward and their particular team that year; BTW, NW, STA, whatever. They'd come in and crow and tell us how Baaaaad they were, then when the team dropped in National Ranking after a loss most skedaddled. They left because not everybody agreed with them, I recall a few of their last exchanges.

All true SK, but it's the dawn of a new day. Only Neutral has the power/ perseverance/ and insulting intellect to run guys off. MrHiSchool, Bulldog, and those Slaps are all gone. The vibe is better now, or is it the ...weed...huummmmmmm...Peace brother :)

One truism about a "board certified honk (i.e., Blowhard)" is that no matter how obnoxious they may be or how hard they may run their mouff, 99.99999% willl automatically fade into the sunset once their team is no longer dominant. Blowhards never stand the test of time.

When the last time anybody heard from Pirate Bro?

Where is Blind Eye?

Remember when Sexy Beast posted something about the Dreadnaughts (SB's alma mater), and one of the World's all-time greatest honks Naughts08 tole him he needed to "get his facts straight" cause he didn't know what he was talkin bout?

Better yet, remember when DarterBlue2, Heart of Florida, or somebody begged, "Please, this is too good! Don't nobody tell him!"

Trivia Question for 1,000 bonus points: In what certainly has to be one of the Top 5 posts ever made to this board, a FL Varsity regular posted a slide show scored with music from Steely Dan hit ... and Naughts08 (a dude who was good for as many as 100 Pro-Lakeland posts per day in his prime) threw in the towel and flat-out disappeared. What was the poster's name and what was the title song?

Note: Poster in question is not allowed to participate :)

Reactions: peezy28
Cool I'll check in more often now.. But didn't like what happen before but you said is new guys running the board I'll spread out the word.. I'm also on Josh page too...

All SFL Welcome COME ABOARD!

GOTTA COME UP WITH BOTH ANSWERS TO GET THE 1,000 PTS, DUDE:

1. Which well-known poster came up with the slide-show post?
2, Which Steely Dan song was used as the sound track?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT