ADVERTISEMENT

Peezy

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Its official #2 Charlotte hosts #8 Clearwater, if you decide to come down I got the Steroid Shrimp. Let me know my brother!

You have any relatives on this team like that #5 who they should have kept going to last time?

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Yes #54 either RT or LG whichever they put him at Terrance Shaw is my cousin. Ironically him and Jacquez were on that same team and they did not know they were related till I started showing up and told them how they were related LOL (2nd cousins and they didnt even know).

Anywho... I have not made my mind up on this one. Last time I felt the team had a legit shot and was a bettter all around team... This year I know the offense can score on anyone (see BR and Cocoa games) but the defense is PISS POOR going all the way back to when the DC quit the team a week before the regular season without telling the coach or players to go be the DC at Manatee....

But this team has bigger issues... Discipline... They are on auto self destruct and commit a lot of mental and stupid penalties.... Not sure if I feel like dealing with the frustration. Will let you know.

Peezy, did a little searching today, Cuz is a big, good looking kid. There's some size on that O-line. And that Q shattered Clearwater's passing records.

Peezy, did a little searching today, Cuz is a big, good looking kid. There's some size on that O-line. And that Q shattered Clearwater's passing records.
Good team... very dysfunctional though..

Little known fact 54s dad played On Dunedins 87 state runner up team

They underachieve. Look how big the line is... 3 d1 players on it

They are 6-4 SK losing their last 2... I'm not sugar coating anything... They are Perennial underachievers... This team SHOULD be undefeated but like true underachievers they beat themselves commit stupid penalties that take away tds and 1st downs get ejected for fighting and those are the most consistent things they do.

Could they beat Charlotte??? Absolutely they SHOULD have beaten Braden River (with the stud RB) They got out to a 28-7 lead on them then they imploded... or self destructed as i like to say so yeah talent is there but this team does a good job of beating themselves and are frustrating to watch.

Oh yeah they give up alot of SPT tds too.

Keep in mind those are stats from a news guy that never seen them play... I'm sure Binky saw the talent but what folks are probably not seeing is what i speak of above.

... yeah talent is there but Clearwater does a good job of beating themselves and are frustrating to watch.
Thanks for the scouting report peezy. Nu'Trelle have decided not to go. He can't handle no more frustration on Fridays. That's when most of the trailer park wimmens come over for ice tea.

In the black community it quite often happens that people are related and do not know it for various reasons... Not much of a surprise or big deal to be honest.
It's always a big deal when Maury open the envelope an reveal the DNA results. People scream, yell, swing, and flip each other off. One big fat woman even passed out. Unlike on Jerry Springer, they rarely let people throw chairs. Maybe that's why Bobby Knight have always refused to appear?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT