ADVERTISEMENT

PEEZY

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
there is a issue posting using an iPad… I have an iPad pro 12"but i cannot expand the box here where we type to see what im typing… If i type a couple of paragraphs then what i type doesnt show up in my view until i click post… The cursor is way down below the Create Thread/Preview buttons… Drives me nuts because I cant correct mispelled words created by the dumb ipad autocorrect!!!

I notice on iPhone this box expands as u type but iPad it won’t. Can u talk to the Rival gurus about this? Thanks man

Hardee will it let you scroll up in the actual text box? Mine doesn’t expand on my iPad either but it does let me scroll up in the text box by tapping the box then swiping up in it to see what I typed.

I notice on iPhone this box expands as u type but iPad it won’t. Can u talk to the Rival gurus about this? Thanks man

Yeah this is a rivals issues. Its their main format probably everyone using the I has the same issue no matter the rivals site...

Yeah this is a rivals issues. Its their main format probably everyone using the I has the same issue no matter the rivals site...

ok well its ONLY a safari issue on the iPad Pro… I forgot I use Firefox because i can sync all my passwords and bookmarks… Firefox works fine so its a Safari issue with iPad Pro… Let the rivals gurus it works fine in Firefox for ipad!!!! Hope this helps

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT