ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Slow FB Season Hot BB Season

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
The only thing going on with football is spring practice at the college level and what Texas school are building multi-million dollar stadiums these days.

It's march madness and people are going crazy. As a retiree, I didn't appreciate not being able to get on the internet Thursday afternoon because of all the fans streaming games at work. I never did that as the DoD would not allow it. Besides, the last 5 years I worked from home on Thursday and Friday so I was able to watch the TV while doing my work on a laptop. Did not abuse my employer's resources ever.

So who did you pick to win it all and how are you doing so far? I have a very controversial final four. I picked Michigan State, Florida State, Virginia, and Auburn with Florida State and Virginia in Final and Virginia winning it all. BTW, I picked 14 of 16 in the Sweet Sixteen. Terrance Mann is amazing and will take FSU as far he can but Virginia will get revenge for the loss in the ACC tournament and last year's NCAA loss. It will be a great tournament!

I am a fan of all Florida schools. Sorry you don't like that.

Thanks for confirming you are not a Florida Gator fan. You are a fan of the state of Florida schools. I'm ok with that. Nice pick on FSU basketball. Leonard Hamilton is a great recruiter but not a great coach.

I am a Gator mom and they are my favorite Florida school. But, if FSU, UCF, USF, and even Miami is on, I will watch and cheer for them.

My son chose to go to Florida because I was such a fan and my neighbor had a son who graduated from there also.

I am a Gator mom and they are my favorite Florida school. But, if FSU, UCF, USF, and even Miami is on, I will watch and cheer for them.

My son chose to go to Florida because I was such a fan and my neighbor had a son who graduated from there also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT