ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SK, Need Your Advice

SK, don't have a lot of time to answer, he be fighting some major fires around the board before a Slapskrieg breaks out.

Now, SK only moves from one place to another in Punta G for Pub Crawls or when the Icelandic GF makes him go see some band she likes, like the Mummies at Funk Fest last week. But, Punta Gorda is a beautiful little "Old Florida" town and the event looks good. Give it a try.

I can't walk very far but I can ride it a great distance. They need to sell more of them to the disabled veterans. It's great cardio exercise.

I can't walk very far but I can ride it a great distance. They need to sell more of them to the disabled veterans. It's great cardio exercise.
Choctaw_fan I am a disabled veteran who cannot walk long without my walker. Yea I am one of those the VA will not touch in the spine but rather for me to fall, not walk well and to live in pain. But this is a good idea trike/bike. Where did you get this and how would I get a hold of one? I am 100% with the VA so would the VA pay for this as rehabilitation? Just curious.

There is plenty of discussion on other websites. Try the message boards at www.bentrideronline.com. The trike I have was purchased at www.terratrike.com. These are the cheapest available. There are many dealers throughout Florida and most have a few you can test ride.

Go to the Rehabilitation Services department at the VA hospital and see if they will buy you one.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT