ADVERTISEMENT

OT(off Topic)..Jambun,

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
First off, I've been trying to be civil with you. You're a senior fellow like myself and we are pretty much stuck in our own ways of thinking. Neither likely to persuade the other of much of anything. So let's take this "petty" BS fight to it's own thread so we don't bother the others who want to talk PLAYOFF FOOTBALL.... I've made over 1500 post on this message board. And "maybe" spoke of bad calls 3 or 4 times in six years. As for your lame butt, that's all you do ! The defender of all striped shirts throughout the world. Man, you're like a broken record. I've given you examples before of what I believed to be bad calls. And you were ok with it. Remember ? Probably not :).... Look I realize those guys are in a no win situation. And most try to do the best job they can. It's not for money, it's to give back to the community they live in. We agree, right ? But for you to continually deny that seedy characters might also be throwing flags out there on Friday nights is plain ignorance. The majority of all professions are made up of hard working people. Some good at their jobs some not so much. Some competent, some not. Some honest, some criminal.... I got to go to work. I'll respond in the A.M. to your reply

This post was edited on 11/24 4:30 PM by peezy28

Re: OT(off Topic)..Jambun, you jacka$$

Neutral Observer: Silver King, what you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Silver King: For the brotherhood, fraternity and sense of community on FLVA, how about you?

Neutral Observer: I'm thankful you finally used spell check.

Silver King: Don't you think you're being a bit srcastic?

Neutral Observer: Nice job on the spell check. You need a Thesaurus, nomsayin'

Silver King: I got ya Thesarus right here pal.

Oh my, thought Wave. WAVE OUT!

This post was edited on 11/25 5:34 PM by Wavebb

Dan for you to actually ponder if the official for any high school football game is part of the group that you insinuated is wrong, uncalled for and has no place on this or any other High School Football message board. That group has had a very ugly history in the story of the United States, and for you to actually think that much less post it makes me wonder about your thought process. YOU WERE WRONG TO DO THAT, GET THAT STRAIGHT!!!!!

Also Dan, I want the evidence that you have collected of the officials that are seedy characters who are just throwing flags on Friday Night. You made the accusation, so obviously you have solid proof right? No, I will NOT admit that, and until you show me why you have come to that conclusion, I think that you are full of crap. What examples of have you provided me of bad officiating that cost a team a game?

Come on Jambun. Drop it. I gave you an example of a missed call that went in my favor for Fort Myers. No ref is perfect. I think most do the best they can, so we agree on that. I did say most. Some are on the take and if you don't believe that, you are an ignorant fool. But I don't belive you are. WAVE OUT!

I drop it when Dan starts answering my questions, since he decided to mouth about the officials. I concur with your point about mistakes made by officials, but what Dan posted is unacceptable, and I think that he needs to be challenged.

Hey, if you want to challenge me, fine. This isn't the proper time or place for us to rectify our differences. There's a few more things I'd like to say to your face. No threat intended, just a couple more literal jabs to get off my chest. We live in the same vicinity, make it happen.. I'll travel, and buy you lunch.

Wave, Peezy, sorry didn't mean to bring you guys into this "crisis." My knack for offending is still robust.... Peezy when did you obtain the power to edit ? You stole some of my venom, and kept me from going to timeout. Thanks

This post was edited on 11/25 4:00 AM by Dan in Daytona

Young buck brought me in to wrestle with you older fellas. LOL.

Sorry had to do it to you but you get the picture LOL

Stop editing my posts, peezy28! LOL WAVE OUT!
This post was edited on 11/31 430PM by peezy28

Originally posted by Wavebb:
Stop editing my posts, peezy28! LOL WAVE OUT!
This post was edited on 11/31 430PM by peezy28
This post was edited on 11/25 11:27 AM by Wavebb[/I]
HAHA, You did that to yourself..
This post was edited on 11/25 11:27 AM by Wavebb[/I]

Jambun, how about Tim Donaghy?? NBA rougue official that fixed games? Does he fit your profile of pure of heart and good for the game?? You were looking for an example. There's one.

Neutral and Pookienwhitechocolate you guys pulling all the strings editing like the guy behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz? If so I'm blamming you both for not spell checking my posts - hear that Neut? Think about it; nomsayin'

This post was edited on 11/25 6:55 PM by Wavebb

This post was edited on 11/25 6:43 PM by peezy28

Dang, Mr. Mooncalf is RUNNING this motorscooter, now?

That's right, I said Mooncalf. Please don't refer to him as a Jacka$$. That would be insulting to donkeys, male, female and their horse girlfriends.

His name is Mr. Moon, Mr. Moonie, or Mooncalf. Jackasses are a totally different species.

I'm coaching for a very famous team, now, Moonie! The Southern Arkansas University Noneyas.

Hey SK. Can you get Lieutenant peezy28 off my back? Remind him about the record weight of shrimp you brought to Ruskin. And how he was the only one to eat them. He is outta control. Edits every post I make. WAVE OUT!

This post was edited on 11/25 4:58PM by peezy28

Peezy28 aint been the same since he ate those steroid shrimp. Were there real steriods or was it LSD?

This post was edited on 11/25 7:00 PM by Silver King

This post was edited on 11/25 6:49 PM by peezy28

Captain's Morgan, what does an NBA official have to do with high school football officiating in the state of Florida? I asked about examples and proof of supposedly crooked and biased officiating in high school football in this state. Blackpopsicle, I was waiting for you to chip in with your halfwit comments. Of course, you don't provide any examples or proof either, you just try to insult me. You are from the Jacksonville, you should know about the Bolles-Raines rivalry better than anyone, but I don't expect you to concede my point. I guess that it is good to hear from you again lol. Dan, I appreciate the offer to buy my lunch, that is very nice of you, but not necessary. You are a great fan and backer of the Mainland Buccaneers, and I think that if there were more fans in the state like you, high school football in Florida would be that much better. I would just hope that you would rethink that comment and post that you made about the officiating in the Bolles-Raines game. I don't think any official likes to go into a game and have a lot of penalties and throw a lot of flags, but sometimes it just can't be helped.

Once again, you are wrong about most and are clinging to a few truths that make your point.

Yeah, I know the Bolles - Raines rivalry. The reputation is that Raines will be undisciplined and Bolles will be disciplined. That reputation ALWAYS affects the judgement of the officiating staff. It has been my experience that officials tend to call the game according to their preconceived notions of how it should be played AND some call it how THEY WANT THE GAME TO GO. Because I have heard them say so.

Team A is hyper talented, more athletic than Team B. Team A will get more flags thrown on them. I have seen offensive linemen tackle D-1 recruited defensive linemen regularly and get flagged maybe twice in the game. Proof? I know what I saw.

Team A up by 21 points? Only blatant pre snap flags called on Team B. Seen it.

Team C starts the game with a lot of trash talk and hype, more flags get thrown on them. Seen it.

I have heard officials say they are going to call the game loosely.

Last Friday. I saw an official call a hold on the other side of the field on a jet sweep that gained about 25. It was becoming obvious that the well disciplined, well coached team, just couldn't hang speedwise.

But none of that matters, really, because you are always going to defend officials. That's what you do.

This whole thread exists only because YOU are so literal that you are unable to see the hyperbole in Dan's statement about the officials wearing hoods. Did you REALLY think he literally meant that the Klan is now officiating playoff games?

I am certain that you fall in the high functioning end of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Which probably explains why you became an official. Obsessive, compulsive, unable to express your thoughts and feelings and to notice other's feelings, and a general lack of coordination which could lead to negative attitudes about those who do.

Now, get back to your Russian Revolution Diorama and stop f-ing up the message board.

Wave's not telling the truth about seeing Neutral. That woman in green spandex Neutral left with was Wave's date Friday night.

It was an inappropriate comment regardless of the meaning of it, and I found it very offensive. There was no need for it, and since you despise me, you of course have to take the other guys side, and get personal with me. You admit that Raines is undisciplined so obviously they are going to get penalties during a game, it had nothing to do with racism or preconceived notions. Of course, if you had any idea what goes on a Raines during a game and afterwards maybe you would understand a little better my point. However, since you probably don't care what happens to officials unless they "call the same number of fouls for both teams" or "call the game exactly the way the coach thinks it should be called" it doesn't matter to you.

Wave, SK will, but SK still calculating points. If SK were a geiger counter and BP was writing in radiation, SK be going off like a parquet floor during a Samba dance off in the Latin Quarter.

See the deliberate and masterful use of Team A through Team C specific examples replete with stereotypes? How about that barb about the "High functioning end of Autism Spectrum Disorder" now, there's a dig only an ESE teacher can love. And using the word "hyperbole" in a sentence -WOW! SK, never, ever, not once, used that word in his life and BP droppin' it like a Brother playing "Dozens" in the 70s. But Sweet Heysuse just when you thought it couldn;t get better, how about the "Russian Revolution Diorama" remark? Now that right there, that come straight outta outer space. He hit like a triple word score on scrabble with that one.

Wavebb and Peezy stop editing my posts, or at least use spell check for me. I can see the ballot box will be getting stuffed for POY.

Moonie, I am so excited. After almost two years of my regularly hammering the bile out of you with basic inuendo pointing out your maddening inability to understand anything written in a figurative manner, I finally see a need for you to clarify something that you have written. Usually, it's YOU asking ME to clarify what could have easily been understood by a Capuchin Monkey dancing around a crank organ. (Those last two words would have gotten me banned by Mr. High School) Anywho, could you please explain what you mean by the following statement? I don't understand.

Originally posted by jambun82:
... Of course, if you had any idea what goes on a Raines during a game and afterwards maybe you would understand a little better my point. However, since you probably don't care what happens to officials ...
Great Goobly Woobly, I'm on pins and needles. (Not really, just all tingly from the prospect of your answer!)

Since there seems to be a heightened presence of censorship on our beloved board, I wanted to make sure that my reference to a Crank Organ is not misconstrued as innappropriate. Follow this link to fully grasp the reference at hand:

The grinder would crank his organ in a public place...

Post less, Post Better!
This post was edited on 11/26 1:10 PM by blackpopsicle

They kind of just glossed over the Italians contributions didn't they? I mean, I pretty sure my peeps introduced the freakin' monkey to the operation.

They focused on Germans and Austrians - those fun loving Beer Putsch folks (Everything sounds better when you have a belly full of beer).

"Roll out the barrel
let's create a totalitarian state
Roll out the barrel,
into the ovens, we'll put people to bake"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT