ADVERTISEMENT

Noles 4 in a row

Damn Louisville, Louisville. Thank y'all for catching that.

Danny and Neut I don't have the Old-timers totally yet, I got the dyslexia. I'm always confusing Louisville with someone else, its usually Houston, not sure how I got Clemson (perhaps because the both end in "on") but anyway, y'all got my point; it was a bad game for Jimbo.

Looks even a little worse after the Louisville coach saying they shuda scored “80” on 'em, and now they got 3 loses (That's only one less than Miami) and that Heisman candidate is fumbling more than a juggler that got ant-bit in the eye.

Last edited:
Yea well FSU won the Heisman for him week 3... That is their only big win and i think with his still gaudy stats and what he did against us hes got it in the bag.

All though i feel like he regressed while other players got better... ahem..

Yea well FSU won the Heisman for him week 3... That is their only big win and i think with his still gaudy stats and what he did against us hes got it in the bag.

All though i feel like he regressed while other players got better... ahem..

I think the one knock to dalvin is his rushing numbers aren't as impressive as his season last year. Averaging 1.4 less yards per carry. I think he's fantastic, but the storyline of the redshirt freshman QB being so good may have also overshadowed his performance this year. I would love to see him get the invite to New York st the very least.

Dalvin started slow this year thats for sure. but he also has more receiving yards

IMO, Dalvin put on to much muscle over the offseason and was visibly slower until around the midway of the season.

IMO, Dalvin put on to much muscle over the offseason and was visibly slower until around the midway of the season.
Muscle and probably wasn't in the best football shape early on since he was recovering from shoulder surgery and didn't condition as much.

Reactions: MarkECannon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT