ADVERTISEMENT

No 7 on 7?

Anyone ? How come no reports from any 7 on 7? I like reading about them.
*Daytona Mainland defeated Vero Beach last Saturday to win the UCF #2, 7 on 7 (29 team) Championship. Mainland defeated Miami Killian in semi, and Lake Mary in quarter's.
*Miami Carol City won UCF #1, 7 on7 (beat Booker T.Washington) on the first weekend of June.
*Belle Glade Central won the USF Sling & Shoot in Tampa beating Clearwater High in the Championship on June 10.

Reactions: DarterBlue2
*Daytona Mainland defeated Vero Beach last Saturday to win the UCF #2, 7 on 7 (29 team) Championship. Mainland defeated Miami Killian in semi, and Lake Mary in quarter's.
*Miami Carol City won UCF #1, 7 on7 (beat Booker T.Washington) on the first weekend of June.
*Belle Glade Central won the USF Sling & Shoot in Tampa beating Clearwater High in the Championship on June 10.

Dan were you at that Sling and Shoot?

No Peezy, have seen zero track, spring ball, or 7 on 7. I'm on self-imposed exile from all Mainland activities. Heard my big mouth wasn't much appreciated. Keeping a low, low profile.

Damn man... must be these new age folk being all wound too tight or too sensitive..

Hey not saying for you to defect because your always a Buc but you could always travel up the road a little bit and watch some FPC and support Travis. Just a thought

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Peezy I accidentally deleted it........Manatee won the FSU 7on7 tournament. There are some pictures on Manatee football facebook page. Team picture was taken with Manatee alum and FSU head coach Willie Taggart.

Damn man... must be these new age folk being all wound too tight or too sensitive..

Hey not saying for you to defect because your always a Buc but you could always travel up the road a little bit and watch some FPC and support Travis. Just a thought
I've already been invited....:)

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT