ADVERTISEMENT

Niceville 36 Vs Choctaw 21 Final

AmstaffNole

Sep 17, 2014
Big rematch tonight....Niceville squeaked out the first one 31-28 on a fg as time expired. Obviously going to be a massive crowd! I can't remeber the last time these two met in the playoffs! Predictions???

23-19 not sure who wins...

Choctaw will be forfeiting at the end of the season so I hope it's Niceville

It will definitely be close. I'll be listening in on WPSM. Tom Brasselle and Lionel Fayard Jr are awesome announcers! You can find the station on the Tune In app.

they played a player over 19 yr 9 months and self reported but the fhsaa is waiting until after the playoffs to punish them. Sort of like Armwood and Miami Central a few years ago when they had to vacate after the fact but everyone knew they shouldn't have been playing.

That situation is a shame...Choctaw would have crushed Crestview and FWB without all of their starters.....

I'd love to see a panhandle game like this one. Too much driving though. One day...

Here is a good lil video from last years first round game....gives you an idea of the atmosphere. However considering the Choctaw rivalry and the 15 minute drive time between the schools ...there will be a few more people there tonight lol....

Reactions: 181pl
At the end of the 1st quarter, Niceville threw a 52 yard pass for a TD. Niceville 14 Choctaw 7.

I could have swore both these teams had a defense. Guess I was wrong!

Only a few plays into the second quarter, Choctaw scores. It's tied at 14 now.

A few plays later, Choctaw fumbled deep in Niceville territory. They took it in for a TD but missed the extra point. Niceville 20 Choctaw 14.

Choctaw got the ball back and quickly threw an interception. They held Niceville to a field goal. Niceville 23 Choctaw 14.

Niceville drove down the field but missed a field goal.

Choctaw threw a 40 yard pass for a TD with less than 4 mins left in the 4rd quarter.
Niceville 23 Choctaw 21.

Niceville scores another TD in the 4th quarter. Niceville 30 Choctaw 21 with over 3 min left.

Last edited:
Choctaw throws an interception then Niceville took only a few plays to score another TD. For some reason, they went for 2 and missed.
Niceville 36 Choctaw 21 Final
Best of luck against Tate. They are on a roll!

At least Air Force is looking good against Boise State!

Just watched Prep Football Final on WEAR TV where they announced the All Northwest Florida team. Tate had 6 named and Niceville had 4. This ought to be a fantastic game next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT