ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Player Unfairly Arrested

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
In what Colin Kaepernick will no doubt insist is a clear-cut case of police profiling against Minorities, SF cops arrested 49er teammate Bruce Miller.

Miller, who is Caucasian, is technically a Minority. He's a redhead.

bruce%20booking%20photo_1473170439168_1957113_ver1.0.jpg

The entire incident was simply a matter of confusion. Miller thought strangers had entered his motel room. Fearing for his life, he defended himself. After hospitalizing a 70 year old man and the man's 29 year old son, Miller decided to give up the room and went across the street to another motel where he was apprehended and placed under arrest.

Just another case where the cops were looking for any little excuse they could find to cuff a highly-paid pro athlete and take him away. It's a damned shame, folks.

The case will undoubtedly give millions of unfairly convicted felons good reason to show disrespeck for the U.S. flag and legal system by joining Kaepernick's movement.

Story here.

Good thing he isn't left handed. Big red headed guys, and I've only known two, are freakin' bizarre. One was my buddy Lance, a genuine Cowboy in Dodge City Kansas. Once road his horse into Curley's Tavern. Sometimes he'd just bring in his saddle throw it over a bar stool and tell Curley to serve him till he fell off. Lance died with a five dollar bill between his teeth getting bounced out of the back of a pick-up truck, landing on his head, breaking his neck, but never lost the fin between his teeth.

The other picked me and our small red haired, freckled Irish return man from college when our car broke down on I-10 in LA (Lower Alabama) and we had to hitchhike the rest of the way home to Florida. He squealed to a stop, power reversed and told us to jump in his GTO Muscle car. He was wearing a cowboy hat, had the biggest hands I'd ever seen on a man, had the speedometer buried over 120 and told me to open the glove box - it was filled with speeding tickets, he claimed he got since New Orleans whooping it up the whole way with Skynyrd on the 8-track.

By the way Frankie, the guy with me refused to take his helmet of during the anthem in College until the British got out of Northern Ireland. Never could reason with him about that, but he didn't have ESPN as a platform, so it went largely unnoticed.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/gary-rossington-allen-collins-car-crash/

Last edited:
Finally, recognition of the minority status of red heads.
Yeah Roadkillav8r, oppression against Redheads is been goin on for years. Back in the early 1800's, in most states it were next to impossible for a redheaded kid to pass a driver's test. Not only a cryin shame, but a fack which have been suppressed by the media for over 200 years. That's why most peoples is never heard of it.

Good thing he isn't left handed. Big red headed guys, and I've only known two, are freakin' bizarre.
Nu'Trelle have a question for SK. Is one damn word of that post (e.g., horses in the bar, hitchhiking, etc) troo? Or is you bull$hitting us all the way?

Redheads=soulless?
Damn good question, MM. If you got a brother and he a redhead, do that make him a "Soulless Brotha"? Some body lots mo smarter than Nu'Trelle hafta check on that one.

Update on Miller Arrest:

Concerned posters on forums across the U.S. are wondering if Miller may have gone ape$hit after ingesting heroin cut with fentanyl or carfentanil ( a synthetic opiate used to sedate large animals such as elephants). If so, some liberal thinkers feel that Miller should be adjudicated innocent of any wrongdoing.

As Lester Holt revealed on NBC Nightly News, much of the heroin currently being purchased from hardworking unlicensed dealers on U.S. street corners is contaminated. Some users have died from lethal overdoses. What could be more unfair. The average addict have to stay up all night long ripping people off to get a high for which he may die.

Praise the Lord (or in Colin Kaepernick's case "Allah") that there are at least a few people in the U.S. who care about the plight of these people ... no matter the length of their arrest records. Hopefully Kaepernick's protests will put an end to the apathy of selfish, uncaring Americans who do not use.

If the right candidate is elected in November, we may see meaningful change. Taxpayer money is needed to fund neighborhood chem labs where addicts could take their dope and have it quickly analyzed for free.

Writers at "Addicts Advocate" - a relatively unknown monthly periodical - estimate that lab work would cost taxpayers as little as $500 per sampling ... a very small price to pay to save the life of a hard non-working user, especially considering that ER costs in a trauma center could range as high as $25,000 to reverse the effects of a lethal overdose.

The Niners need to cut his sorry, red headed, odiferous, behind for scrapping with a 70 year old man and getting 4 stitches in the process.

Punk ass ninja.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT