ADVERTISEMENT

Next UCF HBC

The_Shortpasser_10

Oct 12, 2015
My pick out of the blue is former Tarpon and UCF great Darin HInshaw. Has paid his dues as a collegiate coach, is currently the passing game coordinator and qb coach at Cincinnati. Young, good looking guy with a lot of energy. Good recruiter.

I've never known this and can't seem to figure it out, but what does the abbreviation "HBC" stand for?

I'm watching the Georgia-Florida and they are talking about Georgia's OC, Brian Shottenheimer. Hopefully, he learned all he knows from his dad. He also coached in the NFL. Any SEC coordinator is ready to take a head coaching position in any other league. Or do you think he is waiting until they finally fire Richt?

UGA would be a much better job. I can't see then firing Richt, but maybe some boosters will persuade him it's time to step down. Although everyone here in Georgia can't stop talking about this qb commit they got for next year. They may let him stay to see if this wunderkind can get it done. Richt is a great coach but being picked to win the East 3 years in a row and going 0-3 doesn't help things. Additionally blowout losses to UF two years in a row makes Big Dawgs very unhappy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT