ADVERTISEMENT

New Head Coach at King high school, Tampa

Great guy and coach. I coached with him at Mainland. Should do a good job, maybe I'll join him, we'll see!!!

He'd do a good job but man y'all have no clue the buzz saw of disfunction he's walking into

He'd do a good job but man y'all have no clue the buzz saw of disfunction he's walking into
Not a soul in Hillsborough county was beating the door down to take that job. I don't know how bad it actually is at King high, but what I've heard it's not good.

Not a soul in Hillsborough county was beating the door down to take that job. I don't know how bad it actually is at King high, but what I've heard it's not good.

I had a friend interview.. .Previous head coach... He might be the only other person they interviewed other than Orlando guy and the guy from Brookesville they tried to hire AGAIN only to find out he still wasn't qualified. Anyway he said they gave him a weeks notice but the AD had to be called in and they weren't prepared as if they forgot they set up the interview with him. The whole thing was dysfunctional as the interview consisted of them telling him how bad the school and team was....

William "Buck" Thomas was a finalist.
I thought he would be the guy but they went another direction.

Nope, people from Kansas can't tell the difference.
meanwh10.jpg

Ya boy, some Steely Dan on the radio, me heading West on US Route 50, a strong whiff of cow shit from the feed yards starts emanating as I approach the east side of Dodge City and I'm 20 years old again.
Strap on a respirator & stop breathin in that damn cowsh*t, son! You trippin bigtime!

Ya boy, some Steely Dan on the radio, me heading West on US Route 50, a strong whiff of cow shit (MONEY) from the feed yards starts emanating as I approach the east side of Dodge City and I'm 20 years old again

I took that trip on 50 W many times SK...

That smell of death an manure does wonders for a man's sinuses...

In fact, it'll make a man out of ya - put a little hair on your chest...

I took that trip on 50 W many times SK...

That smell of death an manure does wonders for a man's sinuses...

In fact, it'll make a man out of ya - put a little hair on your chest...

Describes a lot of places

Apopka
Sumter County
Leesburg

DeCleater could not have added the video link so . . . unless he had help, it must someone else.

Last edited:
Good point Krunk...

However, I mean once you become a BIG TIME Head Ball Co-atch and all...

You get assistance...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT