ADVERTISEMENT

New coach at AHP and what's their schedule

I, for one, know they added Chaminade-Madonna to their schedule. Chaminade has the pieces to be an elite, top 30 team in the state for all classes with what they have right now. I think it's their week 1 game. Don't know about the rest of their schedule, but don't be surprised to also see American Heritage Delray back on the schedule as well.

I, for one, know they added Chaminade-Madonna to their schedule. Chaminade has the pieces to be an elite, top 30 team in the state for all classes with what they have right now. I think it's their week 1 game. Don't know about the rest of their schedule, but don't be surprised to also see American Heritage Delray back on the schedule as well.
Do you know the date of that CM game.. Is it Labor day or the week before??

Tell us more about Chaminade Madonna!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT