ADVERTISEMENT

Neutral

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
C’mon man, I am coming down your way Friday so why don’t we meet up to eat? If not can you give me a name of a good place to eat down that way? I’m sure there are many Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel next the interstate but I’m looking for something special!!!

No I can’t go to Wavebb’s strip club my son will be with me!!!

Reactions: Bullcat01
C’mon man, I am coming down your way Friday so why don’t we meet up to eat? If not can you give me a name of a good place to eat down that way? I’m sure there are many Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel next the interstate but I’m looking for something special!!!

No I can’t go to Wavebb’s strip club my son will be with me!!!

Not really special but there is an Ale House right across the street from Barron Collier fyi

HWC, where are you headed? If you are looking for a great burger, I always went to Zookie's east of I-75 on Immokalee Rd almost across from Gulf Coast High School. Bokampers is west of Airport on Livingston has some very good food and variety. Unfortunately, most of the best food is in bars and most of restaurants are also sports bars. Try to go out for dinner during NFL season! Right before I moved they opened a McAlister's Deli west of I-75 on Immokalee before Goodlette-Frank. I never had a bad meal there. Everything was awesome!

Stop at McAlisters and pick up sandwiches and carry them in to the stadium. You will probably need to get to the stadium early.

Hey HWF, this Pinkos guy has Barron Collier favored by 7 over Hardee. Just curious. What you say about this?

https://floridahsfootball.com/2018/10/31/joe-pinkos-2018-week-11-game-forecast/

Do you really want my opinion? Does my opinion matter? :)

Pinkos algorithm is not good. When he says Team A should beat Team B by this many points but Team A doesn’t meet that spread he gigs Team A. We win every week this year and we have gone down every week with Pinko!!! He use to be good but hes never seen many teams he lets his computer predict games. His predictions has been 50/50.

Now if his algorithm was good his computer would have seen Barron Collier lost 2 games to good teams one is Naples and the other To was Superior Collegiate who is 5-3!!! Naples lost to a good Palmetto PANTHERS. Naples handily best Barron Collier.

With that said and after watching many Barron Collier video highlights THERE IS NOWAY IN HEAVEN ABOVE that Barron Collier will comes close to 7 points of winning. Hardee will win 28-7 but Pinkos will still gig Hardee!!!!! That’s fine I rather not be seen!!!!

Hardee will get more picks this week than they have had all year total!! BC QB loves to scamper that is not going to work against Hardee and if sits in that pocket more than 3 secs he is toast!!!

Again Hardee 28- BC 7 (that’s being generous to Barron Collier by giving them 7)

Do you really want my opinion? Does my opinion matter? :)

Pinkos algorithm is not good. When he says Team A should beat Team B by this many points but Team A doesn’t meet that spread he gigs Team A. We win every week this year and we have gone down every week with Pinko!!! He use to be good but hes never seen many teams he lets his computer predict games. His predictions has been 50/50.

Now if his algorithm was good his computer would have seen Barron Collier lost 2 games to good teams one is Naples and the other To was Superior Collegiate who is 5-3!!! Naples lost to a good Palmetto PANTHERS. Naples handily best Barron Collier.

With that said and after watching many Barron Collier video highlights THERE IS NOWAY IN HEAVEN ABOVE that Barron Collier will comes close to 7 points of winning. Hardee will win 28-7 but Pinkos will still gig Hardee!!!!! That’s fine I rather not be seen!!!!

Hardee will get more picks this week than they have had all year total!! BC QB loves to scamper that is not going to work against Hardee and if sits in that pocket more than 3 secs he is toast!!!

Again Hardee 28- BC 7 (that’s being generous to Barron Collier by giving them 7)

HWF..... It'll be closer than what u predicted. It'll be a close game. Within 7 point victory for either team.

Last edited:
So do you feel Pinkos has actually been good this year or bad? Your thoughts about Friday? Prediction?
Yeah, I feel Pinkos has been terrible this year. I'm glad I found someone else who shares my viewpoint. It seems like most people act like he's God and that he's always right. Pinkos knows nothing and nothing of his is set in stone, like some think. He is an idiot for ranking several 2 and 3 loss teams ahead of Hardee in his 5A Power Rankings. If Pearson is still out Friday, I say Hardee's defense needs to play like they did last week. If it wasn't for the defense, Hardee would of lost last week. I say Hardee 17-6, if Pearson is still out. If Pearson is in, it will probably be higher.

Reactions: Hwy17
Yeah, I feel Pinkos has been terrible this year. I'm glad I found someone else who shares my viewpoint. It seems like most people act like he's God and that he's always right. Pinkos knows nothing and nothing of his is set in stone, like some think. He is an idiot for ranking several 2 and 3 loss teams ahead of Hardee in his 5A Power Rankings. If Pearson is still out Friday, I say Hardee's defense needs to play like they did last week. If it wasn't for the defense, Hardee would of lost last week. I say Hardee 17-6, if Pearson is still out. If Pearson is in, it will probably be higher.

From what I seen yesterday they r sitting him out!! I have no issue with this as Hardee can run straight at BC!! Keyword straight at them. It’s my humble opinion from what I’ve seen on YouTube.

Hopefully I haven’t been like Pinkos and played God and acting like an idiot!!! I know last year it felt I didn’t care but I will be honest with everyone I say things so ppl will dig deep down inside and do better the next year. It’s like firing up your team pregame!!

Whenever I was helping from 2006-2009 I came to respect all what they do and the long hours that is put in. It would have been fun doing the DVD Highlights this year but I’m sure they use a company do do them plus all my spine issues have stabilized so I’ve decided to bring myself down off these evil pain killers. I’m just lucky and self disciplined myself not to get addicted. It’s my hope that nobody goes through this stuff.

LOL! I texted HWF yesterday and said Hardee 18-7!

Pinkos and Maxpreps both have something in their systems that reward for margin of victory and if a game is closer than expected a ranking drops. Hardee beats Southeast by 24 points and both Pinkos power ranking and the Maxpreps computer ranking drop us because we were suppose to win by more. Same thing with the win over DeSoto. Now go look at Bloomindale, they run up the score on easy teams but get rewarded. Finally play a couple of good teams and the games are not only much closer, but they lose to Plant City, the only really good team they played. And to think, some people still want to use these systems to determine who gets in the playoffs.

One more think I've noticed about Pinkos. The accuracy of predicting scores is around 80%. When Pinkos has a spread of 10 points or less its about 50%. Here's something to think about; 80% of high school games are no brainers. They're blowouts. Put Pinkos up against some of the pick'em contest winners and see how he does.

The only answer to this problem is that we need a new post-season playoff policy wherein EVERY TEAM MAKES THE PLAYOFFS. That would put an end to all arguments.

If your policy is to stay at home, then we won't need any new policies after all.

Well looks like it’s moving north so we will need the new policies Neut!! Look bad in the Gulf last night but today it moved north...btw I will be the guy in the bleachers wearing orange and blue if u wanna find me Neutral

Go Mustangs --- Maybe Desoto can record another moral victory and be able to play with them ie Hardee, Avon Park, and Booker

I’m hoping those Mustangs win to get Desoto up here in our home stadium!!!!!!! They say it’s hard to beat a team twice but it’s twice easy to lose to a team twice!!!

See we dont use EBT cards to payoff Refs like Desoto we use real green money not that fake stuff that was being made down south a few years ago!!! Plus one taste from Giovanni’s Pizza it’s like a tip!!!

No undefeated season for Hardee tonight: you think dogs was bad but could only score 15. BC will hit 30 tonight

Im not worried about 10-0 I’m more concerned getting past the 1 and done curse!!!

Desoto needs to worry of getting past Lakewood Ranch instead of worrying about Hardee!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT